Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ProHibited

Special effects trigger

Hey there!

Could someone tell me when the special effects are triggered for what weapon. Is it the same for all Tanta's weapons or do some trigger on receiving, others in inflicting?

I can imagine the Axe of freezing works only when get hit, else instances would become quite easy :)

Thanks!

As you said AoF triggers when hit, so does SoP. SoM has both effects, MD when receiving a hit and MB when you hit. Generally most other weapons like OSOMN, scythe, JSoC, BRoD, BoD etc. are triggered when you inflict damage and most special armors like specialt tit and steel pieces, MoL when you receive hit

Edited by FeLkkU

Two further questions on this topic from me:

First: From what i heard i concluded that all the special effects of your equipment that are triggered by hitting in close combat are also triggered by hitting with an arrow. Can anybody confirm/falsify this?

Second: Are effects that are triggered by getting hit constricted to normal close combat hits or can they also get triggered by other special effects (e.g. bone of death effect, igitd retaliation) and/or succesfull ranged attacks?

Thanks for your answers in advance,

Elgoran.

Two further questions on this topic from me:

First: From what i heard i concluded that all the special effects of your equipment that are triggered by hitting in close combat are also triggered by hitting with an arrow. Can anybody confirm/falsify this?

I can at least confirm that the effects from MoL, SPoH and SoP can also be triggered with arrows.

Effects triggered when getting hit;

-Melee hits (normal,critical...)

-Ranged hits

-Mirrored hits

NOT when receiving damage from Glow or Poison

I do not know about magic damage... (Harm, Life drain..)