Cold Protection: 0

Heat Protection: 0

Radiation Protection: 0

After:

Magic Protection: 1

Cold Protection: 1

Heat Protection: 1

Radiation Protection: 1

Titanium Greaves - 4-5 Armor, +1 Heat, Cold and Magic Protection, +3 Radiation Protection

I do not personally have a pair of original greaves so I cannot check #arm stats, but this is the description that is in the encyclopedia and the description that others that own them have given me.

If Titanium Greaves of Mirroring are suppose to have +3 radiation protection then it would be wonderful to have that fixed with the next server update. If they are not suppose to have that amount of protection, and it is only suppose to be +1, then the description should be changed at the next server update.

I do not mind having different versions of equipment having different stats. I just want to have the stats that the equipment says it should have.

Thank you for reading my post and giving consideration to the update, whichever way the update may go.

Edited by jlaub

Yeah, the titanium armor was improved a bit a while ago, but I forgot to also modify the stats for the greaves. I fixed it now, it will have +3 radiation protection too.

Yeah, the titanium armor was improved a bit a while ago, but I forgot to also modify the stats for the greaves. I fixed it now, it will have +3 radiation protection too.

It appears this never got fixed. Titanium greaves of Mirroring still only offer 1 radiation protection.