Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
DemothDrazel

New weapon types

Ok so I started thinking again (let the flames begin) But actually` a good idea

new weapons Double swords not 2 handed but like actually double swords

such like

2 iron swords , 10 Magic esses, 20 energy ess = Twin swords +6 accuracy, 10-14 damage -5 defense, -1 evasion.

15 steel bars, 30 ti bars, 40 magic ess, 10 energy, 20 fire ess= Double fangs +10 accuracy 5-10 damage, -8 defense, strikes 2 times each attack

you get the general idea >.>

I probly didnt serch the forms well enough but i did not find anything with duel weapons in it so ya >.>

Sorry for wanting to improve the game or at least try <3

(dual not duel .... flame me for my spelling if you really want to)

Edited by DemothDrazel

For starters, this idea has been suggested many, many times (and obviously turned down).

Secondly, what would be the point of these weapons? Nobody would want to use them in any situation, that I can think of.

2 iron swords , 10 Magic esses, 20 energy ess = Twin swords +6 accuracy, 10-14 damage -5 defense, -1 evasion.

15 steel bars, 30 ti bars, 40 magic ess, 10 energy, 20 fire ess= Double fangs +10 accuracy 5-10 damage, -8 defense, strikes 2 times each attack

How would holding 2 swords increase accuracy? I could perhaps understand high damage, but the ingredients and stats seem completely random. There is no point in creating such a detailed breakdown of ingredients, when there is no basis whatsoever on which they are selected.

I don't think it is possible to strike twice per attack. This would take two rounds of combat. If the weapon strikes twice per combat, just double the damage. Once again, why would anyone ever use this weapon??

For starters, this idea has been suggested many, many times (and obviously turned down).

Secondly, what would be the point of these weapons? Nobody would want to use them in any situation, that I can think of.

How would holding 2 swords increase accuracy? I could perhaps understand high damage, but the ingredients and stats seem completely random. There is no point in creating such a detailed breakdown of ingredients, when there is no basis whatsoever on which they are selected.

I don't think it is possible to strike twice per attack. This would take two rounds of combat. If the weapon strikes twice per combat, just double the damage. Once again, why would anyone ever use this weapon??

The ingredenst were like suggestions that should not be taken seriously ........... because they wana look cool ........... sorry again