Eternal Lands Official Forums
kerrzo

i have be ban

What about these:

bazzaboyno1

bazzaboy

red1

I do see 2 different IP's, yes. I also have been informed of the relationship of kerrzo, sexymartha, and yummymummy. However, I see what is pretty definitely a lot of character sharing and using of each other's characters, in addition to an awful lot of trading and bagdropping, not only with the 3 characters you mentioned but the 3 that I mentioned here. That is 6 characters trading a LOT and 3 people playing.

You all live together?

I would think you would have mentioned them too...

And why would yummymummy try to log on to red1 then?

nope me and martha stay together in another house and yummymummy and bazzaboy stay together in another house and red1 only use the net once she up at martha mum house

i did not logon to yummymummy account she phone martha about it

like i says red1 does not have the net on so she logon and yummymummy pc

nope me and martha stay together in another house and yummymummy and bazzaboy stay together in another house and red1 only use the net once she up at martha mum house

i did not logon to yummymummy account she phone martha about it

No, I meant today when she tried to log onto yummymummy she also tried to log on to red1.

Also every character: yummymummy, sexymartha, kerrzo, red1, bazzaboy, bazzaboyno1 has played from both places regularly. As I stated, you can not use other people's characters and trade with them, or alts. I know these characters at best are shared, and i am sure a couple are actually alts.

(I didn't say you tried to log onto yummymummy)

i dont know why she try to log in to it .... so what do i need to do to get the account un-ban

i dont think it was rule and trade with another players

i will get bazzaboy to kill for one his char

i just speak with yummymummy about login today she says was just see if was just her char . that was not working

becuase when yummymummy start her char martha put on her pickpoint becuase yummymummy is just start to use a pc so when try to teacher her

were not out to break any rules were just what to enjoy play it

Yes, we all are here to have fun, however there are still rules to follow.

I unlocked Kerrzo, I think you are out of this problem.

But the others share, and I suspect mostly it is yummymummy doing it.

Before I unlock sexymartha, I would need to know she is not going to share and will change her password and not give it out again.

ok i have speak with martha and yummymummy u have my word that i will be no more share for passwords iam sorry about this

i hope u have a nice x-mass and happy new year to u

use the command:

#change_pass oldpassword newpassword

Best done inside a building or such where no other players are, just in case you accidently post it in local

i tried to login today on yummymummy and it not work ..and the login into my draugther in law char . iwas just do this to see if was pc that was not running the game right..i did not know that i was did wrong iam really sorry.and i will not do it again

please dont ban me from this game iam in a wheelchair so idont get out much. and that is only way have to chat with people has i have Rheumatoid arthritis

Edited by yummymummy1

Ok, yummymummy is unbanned. Please change your password, and do not let anybody use your character. Also do not use anybody else's anymore, for any reason.