Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
kosha84

IP block and char ban

Hi my name is chrissy and i live in new york. I used to be on el over a year ago with char guyaneseqtpie. I have stopped playing for quite a while but recently heard from friend that plays still that the toomass char was for sale. I found out it was now anthony and the owner lives in Illinois. I had my friend contact him and meet him in person to give him the money to buy this char in cash because i didnt want to risk a scam. he and other have been trying to find out who bought the char all saying i am a layer captaincrunch. i just havent responded and let them think whatever they want. they have all been gossiping about it and all of a sudden the same day i loging to char i get a rules screen and cant logon again. I am here to ask to be unbanned and that i promise that i am not captaincrunch. I live in manhattan which i am sure lots of people on el do or have in the past. I have had a few friends that have played for a short time that live near me and this has never been a problem, so why because there is a big trade and gossip i am assumed guilty and get ban? Please unban me i am here to have fun will not be causing trouble or cheating. my other char i just created is kosha if you want i not to use that i wont. sorry for this confusion if i had known this was going to be such a mess i would have saved my money.

So let me get this straight, you were willing to pay $3000 to return to EL?

Why not try to log onto guyaneseqtpie rather than make two new characters? (kosha wasn't the only character btw).

And how did you get cash so fast to somebody who lives in Illinois?

Also, how did you come up with the name kosha?

Oh yeah, and who was this friend who told you toomas (aka anthony) was for sale?

So let me get this straight, you were willing to pay $3000 to return to EL?

Why not try to log onto guyaneseqtpie rather than make two new characters? (kosha wasn't the only character btw).

And how did you get cash so fast to somebody who lives in Illinois?

Also, how did you come up with the name kosha?

Oh yeah, and who was this friend who told you toomas (aka anthony) was for sale?

Ok, can you tell us how did you know where the owner of the former Toomass lives? I heard that you work for the NSA or something.

I was willing to pay 2500 to return to el yea, becuse the char has so many bought pps that i think if you tried to do that on a char would cost you way more and like years to do. i dont remember the pass for the old char. and yes sorry i forgot i created a lumpus also, but whats the prob with tht peol ehave many chars in game and they dont get in trouble for it so why would that make you ban me. i got a family friend that spotted the money and i sent them a check. lol kosha is a friend of mine and i like the name, it supposed to mean treasure of the king. and tyra and scar are people who i am friends with from my old char and she mentioned it and i saw postings from old toomass on unofficials also that he sold. and my job isnt part of this and has nothing to do with why you are all harassing me after i just spent my savings on a char that you locked just casue you can. that is just cruel and unfair. post that on the rules sceen pls that you reserve right to be mean and unfair to whoever you please.

Kosha is an unusual name, wouldn't you agree? :medieval:

You share something with captaincrunch in your liking and knowledge of this name :P

Ahh and your friend Tyrannis who is oh so close with captaincrunch she would be a middleman for illegal multi for him and get locked herself, and do any number of things to help him even though he continually breaks the rules.

Let's see, and you have the exact same isp as captaincrunch, same range even.

You forgot the password to a character that doesn't exist anymore? :P Either it was so newbish it was deleted, or you killme yes'd it (no log of it), or you name changed it, which makes me wonder why you didn't mention the new name of it. Either way I see no attempts by you to even try logging on to it.

And yes please, please answer the part about the job.

And I would love to know what "family friend" would want to go deliver that much money to a stranger for a game character, and I am even more amazed that waraxe would give his address out to a complete stranger lol. (And how convenient you have a family friend who just happens to live right near waraxe! As they say, small world!)

I just asked you a question, because it seems kind of unusual for you to know the phone umber and address of someone who you never met or talked to before, so I would like to know how you found out about it.

Ok, Kosha and Kosha's IP will be unbanned for the time being, with the following conditions: No new characters, character trades, buying and selling chars and so on.

If we see captaincrunch logging in from that IP or on Kosha, it will be banned back.

No name changes either, no upgrades, no alts, no sharing either direction, no nothing (in case ent's "and so on" isn't clear enough).

On the very off chance that this was a neighbor's IP that was borrowed and a neighbor lives here who might actually have been guyaneseqtpie once upon a time might want to play on kosha84, it's unlocked and unbanned.

If you start bugging us asking for "just a namechange" or "just one little character trade" or just anything, you definitely run the risk of getting a ban as well, for wasting our time when it has been made crystal clear it will be a NO.