Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
redsoxlovr10

bretryano spawn serp

ok so yesterday this guy named bretryano came into my ogre spawn and said "sry i was here first, im taking this spawn" and i said no cause i had been there an hour longer than him. Then he serped me for an hour, and now today he came back and went up to guddu, the guy occupying the other ogre spawn and said "sry im taking this spawn from you" and guddu laughed at him. Then i told him he was gay and he serped me again. This time I have screenies

now i dont care who you are, if u serp me twice like that and have that kind of attitude, im gona spam the crap out of u, which was wat i did to him and eventually he just gave up. So yeah i provoked him the 2nd time but he wasnt there for any good reason anyway.

screenies: http://i38.tinypic.com/nou4cy.jpg

Edited by redsoxlovr10

yea this is all true The guy (bretryano) came to my span at the Carmien Manor and

Bretryano: hi

Guddu: hi

Bretryano: unfortunally i am taking over

lol

then redsoxlovr10 asked him not to do so .. and then he left me and went to his place near the gates.

:)

...Then he serped me for an hour,
not illegal
Then i told him he was gay
illegal
and he serped me again
still not illegal
now i dont care who you are, if u serp me twice like that
still not illegal
im gona spam the crap out of u, which was wat i did to him So yeah i provoked him the 2nd time but he wasnt there for any good reason anyway.
illegal

The spawn serping is surely obnoxious, and the screenies are nice and all, however you should keep in mind that your language is quite inappropriate, and makes you a target to have your spawn serped in the first place.

berbil, i already took the pleasure of pking him during the invasion yesterday :)

and yeah i know that I definatly provoked him the 2nd time, which the screenies show, but i also saved guddu from getting serped and i also enjoyed pissing him off cause he was being a complete jerk

in my opinion there is a line between the "rules" and not letting some idiot "legally" crap on me cause he is bored.

Now that's not exactly what happened ...

I came to the spawn noone there so i train then this guy comes and calls me names so next time i saw him i serped (i serped only for 10-15 minutes,not an hour) then next time i logged on I had 10 k to oa ( I know the way of asking wasn't the best one,and I apologize to you Guddu. Btw Redsox gz for pking me ,you forgot to say I was naked :)

Peace

Well red, that is your opinion, but still, rules are rules. All this serping under disputes is so stupid. Nobody owns a spawn. The person who should get it is the person who is the most patient if competition arrives. I'm going to have to back up Bret on this one because I experienced Red telling me to go away from the troll crypt in Tarsengard. There are two troll spawns in that map, and he arrives from the other one telling me to get out, so basically, he left a spawn, I got in while it was empty, and he tries to claim them both. I left because I didn't want trouble. So ya, I'm 99% sure that Bret is telling the truth, that Red wasn't at the spawn at the time Bret came in. People like Red tend to curse their way into claiming a spawn just because it's convenient for them to train in the same area for long periods of time. First off, serping ain't illegal, second, once you leave even for a second... um.... ya, guess what that answer is. Learn to share!

Go Bret!

Would have done the same if I were you lol :D and would have stayed quiet if I was Redsox lol

So basically you're letting everyone know that if they try to ask for a spawn that you're on, they will get cursed at and posted about here in Disputes. How hard would it have been to be nice? :D This topic should be renamed lol

Lol DHT. Ya, this is the first case I've seen in which someone starts a post in disputes who admits to doing illegal activities and posts proof of it. Spawn serping ain't illegal, but at the same time, I don't even think Bret serped. It's like when someone claims that's their seat in the schoolbus, you better not sit in it, that one's mine!

Thanks DHT and Killer :doze:

I didn't serp at the first place he went to restock and than said that spawn belonged to him and cursed me on local than PM after I left so i tried to let it go but everytime i came to a spawn he cursed at me /my family etc and that's well annoying so dont cry bout getting your spawn serped when u call people nasty names

well apologies accepted.

I really dont like to complain much and for that reason i dont check this forum often.

But telling lies is not acceptable to me.

Proves that redsoxlovr was there when bret came in

[23:56:03] [PM from redsoxlovr10: be careful of bret :/]

[23:56:06] Bretryano: hi

[23:56:09] Guddu: hi

[23:56:15] Bretryano: unfortunally i am taking over

[23:56:20] Bretryano: 23 k to oa :)

[23:56:21] [PM from redsoxlovr10: :/]

[23:56:21] Guddu: lol

Using a Serp or not the guy know what he was doing.

[23:56:46] Bretryano: i will go serp my old friend

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*well i understand i don't owe a spawn and don't even mind sharing.

but if people just come in and clams that they are taking over *not acceptable*

*I understand that serping is not illegal then in that case you can irritate some person and that person might say not so decent things. that is illegal.

*Bretryano was actually trying to kill the ogres where i was training , in which redsoxlovr helped me.

* and backing up such act will only motivate such actions. well i really don't want some one with a nice sword standing next to your creature, attacking it and you not getting xp or drops, for you latest .

* sharing spans are done without actually using weapons to train. isn't it *don't count bone*

-------------------------------------

at last idk :evilgrin: i just posted because there was some facts were wrong given in. and some person was framed.