Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
DMan

Training for A/D 40 and Under

I'm toying with the idea of holding training/info sessions for newer players with a/d 40 and under. I know when i first started out i was lost a bit on pick point placement, proper training techniques, pvp and such things. If i can get a group of people interested in this it could be lots of fun and also be very helpful in your advancement in the skill. I may have access to a guild map so we could hold this in a private, safe environment. Let me know if you're interested by posting below. :whistle:

Ok, so far there's about 4-5 people interested, i would like to make it at least 10 to make it real worthwhile for everyone, so tell your friends and ask around please :P

Edited by DMan

Me please, someone just told me 48 phys and 4 coord ain't so good... :whistle:

I had hoped to stay under 40 a/d until I met Dman - dude, you corrupted me. EL is a far crueler and deadlier place now because of you. I kill everything that crosses my path now - animal, monster, enemy, ally, guildy - they all feel the pain of my gloves! Or are you just soliciting unsuspecting newbs to go to pk area to increase your PKI score?!! :P

Keep working at it, DMan, you'll hit the big 4-0 soon enough!

Really though, this sounds like a great idea. There is no single ideal build, however a better understanding of how the attributes work would be quite beneficial for many players.

I'm interested! My fighter character is much higher on the PK server, but my main server character was reset just before I made the switch (about a year ago), and I have haven't really done anything with her since. She's pretty much in the same place she was in last time we talked about her build (meaning uselessly weak), but now without any attributes. She's a blank slate and I don't know what to do with her.

If you decide to hold this, could you gossip telegram SyWren or SyAnide?

Thank you!

(Besides, I haven't talked to you in forever.)

For everyone that definitely wants to try this, please send me a forum PM with your a/d and magic levels and your attributes so i can better match you for pvp and also understand where you are at overall. Also availability when you are able to be in game so we can schedule it properly. If i get enough responses i will put it all together :D