Eternal Lands Official Forums
Doggy_board

Some questions about bots

Hi all,

I'm thinking more and more of having my own bot.

Well, I read already a lot about bots on this board section, and therefore had quite a lot good answers, and (un)fortunately i have still some questions.

1. While in the first time i don't think i need a blessed bot, i'd like to know if further blessings are possible ? If yes, at which cost ? if I paid $20 for the normal bot, is-it $80 or $100 (if possible at all) ?

2. I think i'll use the botcode of deathhadder (with some minors modifications), has anyone already a good experience of this bot's code ? (botcode already running on the test server, currently at the DP docks)

3. I have a good, permanent internet connection, with a very good ping to the EL server, and my linux box remains up 24/7 because of other services available on there. I'd like to keep the bot code running on my computer, however, this'll mean that the bot's IP address and my character IP address will always be the same, is-it somehow a problem ?

Thanks !

Dogg' (ingame name = Doggy)

Hi all,

Well, I read already a lot about bots on this board section, and therefore had quite a lot good answers, and (un)fortunately i have still some questions.

1. While in the first time i don't think i need a blessed bot, i'd like to know if further blessings are possible ? If yes, at which cost ? if I paid $20 for the normal bot, is-it $80 or $100 (if possible at all) ?

You would need to pay $100 which would give the blessing and a further year with the bot.
2. I think i'll use the botcode of deathhadder (with some minors modifications), has anyone already a good experience of this bot's code ? (botcode already running on the test server, currently at the DP docks)
can't help there, I haven't used it
3. I have a good, permanent internet connection, with a very good ping to the EL server, and my linux box remains up 24/7 because of other services available on there. I'd like to keep the bot code running on my computer, however, this'll mean that the bot's IP address and my character IP address will always be the same, is-it somehow a problem ?
no
Thanks !

Glad I could help

Hi all,

You would need to pay $100 which would give the blessing and a further year with the bot.
can't help there, I haven't used it
no
Thanks !

Glad I could help

Thanks ! :-)

So, if anyone have good (or bad) experience with this bot code and would like to share ... i'll welcome any comments :-)

Cheers,

Dogg'

Hi !

I guess there are the last questions before i have a bot :-)

- can-i change my bot appearance once registered ? (different clothes, armor, weapon, etc) ? has those changes to be approved ?

- if i want to change the bot location, is-it charged or simply have to be approved before ?

- a bot can be blessed 5 times, and each blessing is charged $100, right ? so, with 1 blessing, has the bot 500/500 phy/coo ? if not, what's the EMU of a blessed bot with only 1 blessing ?

Thanks !

Dogg'

Hi !
Hey :icon13:
I guess there are the last questions before i have a bot :-)

- can-i change my bot appearance once registered ? (different clothes, armor, weapon, etc) ? has those changes to be approved ?

*edit Changing clothes and weapons is free. I thought you were referring to looks*
- if i want to change the bot location, is-it charged or simply have to be approved before ?
You need to contact Entropy to have it moved, This will also cost money.
- a bot can be blessed 5 times, and each blessing is charged $100, right ? so, with 1 blessing, has the bot 500/500 phy/coo ? if not, what's the EMU of a blessed bot with only 1 blessing ?
A bot can be blessed 6 times with each blessing giving another 500/500 p/c. Each blessing gives 10,000 more EMU.

Therefore the maximum EMU is around 60,000 (Agneum has 60,560 EMU).

Thanks !

Dogg'

You're welcome. Edited by LabRat

A bot can be blessed 6 times with each blessing giving another 500/500 p/c. Each blessing gives 10,000 more EMU.

Hmm ... this raises up one more question ... in case of the character i'll use as a bot already have 32/14 p/c, will the blessing put the stats at 500/500 or 532/514 ?

Thank you once again :)

Hmm ... this raises up one more question ... in case of the character i'll use as a bot already have 32/14 p/c, will the blessing put the stats at 500/500 or 532/514 ?

Thank you once again :)

Each blessing adds 500 p/c to what ever is there.