Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
sopel

Ban

We (me - sopel and my brother Zdzichoo) playing in Ethernal Lands (with some breaks) for over a year. From beginings we played from one IP adress, and trade each other. Till baned we dont inform about this moderators, becouse there was no warnings from them. Everything was fine, till Zdzichoo wrote "sell Sopel Pm me plz" on market chanel without my agreement and knowledge, just for joke. Moderators was informed about this, and about trading between us. We was traded only when we neaded, and there was no help one to another.

Edited by sopel

10. Sell And Trade At Your Own Risk.

Eternal Lands will not be held responsible for any transactions dealing with real monetary currency/items or in game money/items. No buying or selling of character accounts or guilds, or advertising of them, is to be made in any forum or ingame public chat or channels. You take full responsibilty for your actions and their consequences. Eternal Lands will assume none of that responsibility.

I unlocked sopel, Zdzichoo will be unbanned on 22 July.

However, I want to see a proof that you two are brother. A picture of you two holding a sign that says: "We play EL, and we are from Poland" should do. You can e-mail that picture to me.