Eternal Lands Official Forums
Morhwal

a Christian Guild!

Man, change the short name - I'm sure more of us associates KFC with something entirely different than God. Do not mix Christ with Colonel Sanders :)

Happy Easter btw

yeh thats kinda what ive been thinking, :D it will be ELFF = Eternal Life For Free.

hey. this guild will be called KfC which means Knights for Christ. pm me in game or post here if your interested. tyvm :) God Bless.

(if your interested in christ and anything about him you too may be a candidate, ide be glad to answer any questions you have to the best of my ability)

kentucky fried chicken ftw!

LMAO :D

On topic: Good luck with the new guild :D plz become PKers :)

was your intentions friendly? or your saying become pkers so you can kill me?...please dont be rude.(if those were your intentions.)

I have VERY ambivalent feelings about this guild.

Yeah i know what you mean... I just hope if an Atheist or Satanic guild is started they receive the same degree of acceptance as this guild receives.

i think every group/denomination should have equal acceptence. i would accept any person(into the game), i think everyone should. :)

Edited by Morhwal

Just a friendly tip, could you possibly post once with multiple quotes rather than quoting once over multiple posts? Makes me see little demons on my shoulder that tell me to do bad things, seeing such posting.

Love and cuddles, S.

Just a friendly tip, could you possibly post once with multiple quotes rather than quoting once over multiple posts? Makes me see little demons on my shoulder that tell me to do bad things, seeing such posting.

Love and cuddles, S.

lol what you mean? im just doing that so you know the previous background/nature of the reply :)

I mean, when you reply, could you possibly do it in one post only, and refer to the multiple quotes in that one post, rather than posting more than once, with only one quote/response in each post. You can still preserve the order of responses in the thread. It is merely a forum etiquette issue.

S.

He means put all that in 1 post, edit your post if you have to.

But in actuality, it used to be that if you posted multiple posts in a row in the same thread within a certain amount of time, they all automatically combined into one post anyway. This is my fault, I removed that feature as an experiment because it drove me nuts, but obviously we need it. *goes to put it back*

I mean, when you reply, could you possibly do it in one post only, and refer to the multiple quotes in that one post, rather than posting more than once, with only one quote/response in each post. You can still preserve the order of responses in the thread. It is merely a forum etiquette issue.

S.

oh...sorry, im not much of a forum guy, not even a clue how to do that :) lol XD

Ok, I am locking this thread, the issue has been discussed and ruled upon, although I really do not see why it was an issue in the first place. I think Morhwal has addressed any concern that has been brought up. I am leaving this here because it can apply to any guild or group that is formed based on real life interests. As long as EL is not used as a soapbox, and personal beliefs are not preached and forced upon others, then it should not be an issue. This applies to things other than religion too, such as politics for example. (Forum debates in the appropriate sections do not count in this of course). If people choose to make guilds and surround themselves in them with people who have the same real life interests, of course that is their right. Just as it is their right to refuse admittance to somebody for whatever reason they choose.

Morhwal, if you would like to start a new guild recruiting thread, you are free to do so. I felt this discussion worth keeping for future reference, I'm sorry your original recruitment got lost in it.

Any post that is off topic from that will be deleted.