Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Roman

DPA King Contest

Hey, my ingame name is Arrow. And I'm going to hold a Desert Pines arena contest on the Sunday at 8:00am (This is New Zealand time, it would be great if players could post the times it will be held at there country, I don't know how to work it out and if the time is in the middle of the morning e.g for East coast Americans i'll change it). It will be a knockout tourtament, I will post up draw once I can see whose entered. To prove you can attack in the arena you will hit the referee and then immediatly diss(we are still looking for a referee, someone who is above 80 a/d).

The rules for the tourtament are:

1. Only 3 people in the arena at 1 time (2 contestants and Referee)or 4 if someone wishes to film it.

2. Expect any thing in this tourtament, because all weapons, armours, spells, perks are allowed. You may summon up to 3 creatures no stronger than armed orcs.

3. Diss as many times as you like the arena is small and the winner is determined by simpily whoever is left in the arena, either the other dying or running out of the arena.

4. If you die and don't have rosto, the winner can take your stuff.

5. The refs say is final if you leave the arena, you have lost.

6. Enter by posting your name here.

7. Prioity will be given to given to stronger DPA fighters, but first in, first sevred will apply.

8. There's a limit of 16 spots in the tourtament, but there will be reserves.

Staff Required for the tourtament

1. Referee will be Lara, back up will be Swordofflame

2. Up to 5 strong DPA pkers that will go in and kill anyone one who isn't meant to be in the arena

Shujral

Rules for Audience

No talking in local chat

No entering arena

No summons

Don't move to much

Please leave back bench to Arrow and Competitors

Don't attack competitors

I'm no moderator, but don't be dicks!

Prize list

King of DPA title

Medallion of Life donated by Bigshock28

Knight is going to film the tourtament. Attack him contestants and you are instantly kicked from the tourtament.

Any questions contact me ingame or in forum im going camping for the next 2 days, but can answer all quieres then.

Contestants

Peeves

Sir_Exeus

Unknownsoldier

Eden

Teh_Reaper

Bones

Solid_X

Sybilsauce

Gildrig

P0seid0n

Bigsimp

Lowdwarf (Note this is my brother's character and he is only entered incase we don't get 16 people, but if we get more we won't enter)

Heres what the draw for tommorrow will look like, we stilll have a few free spaces.

Peeves vs. Gildrig

Lowdwarf vs. Unknownsoldier

Bigsimp vs. Teh_Reaper

Eden vs. P0seid0n

(No one atm) vs. Solid_x

Bones vs. (No one atm)

Sybilsauce vs. (No one atm)

Sir_Exeus vs. (No one atm)

We will need 4 more contestants. This is a knockout tourtament, winner of each fight goes onto next round. Once you have lost you are out of the tourtament.

Edited by Roman

Eden is in

id also really appreciate if you could change time up a lil, cause for most america that time is REALLY early in the am.

i usally work 8pm-6:30am, and i converted time and it said 6:00 am for me. if you could change to around 7am*my time*(12am your time) i think more participants would come. (or make me near end of tournment :>)

Edited by Zerobaum

Ah, just converted the time, thanks for the reminder eden.

I am very unlikely to attend, that is 6 AM my time :)

Thanks guys i'll change the time to maybe 2:00pm NZ time, so thats 9:00 for you guys and make sure you get the right date for the contest.

I am in :)

New time is needed btw......Would 4:00 ur time work well Roman? it works perfect for me :)))

Edited by exeus101

I am in :blush:

New time is needed btw......Would 4:00 ur time work well Roman? it works perfect for me :P))

That's 2am for me and I have work in the morning.

I think the time will have to stay at 2:00pm NZ time. I might change it still, but its only fair if the majority want a time change from 2:00pm NZ time. Btw Peeves please tell Bones this contest is on cause hes a favourite to win. So far this is who I have entered, please tell me if this is wrong or you can't make it.

Shujral

Eden

Peeves

Sir_Exeus

Blox

Edited by Roman

Bones hasn't been online for a few days. Also the reason nobody has really taken notice of this event is because it hasn't been advertised ingame at all. We need people posting the thread link in channels or it will go unoticed.

I am on it peeves and U better help me :) BTW idk if I can make it :/ for shure but I will shure try! Also, roman are u counting bones out?????

Im in <3

Bones btw

NO!!! :o o well lol it was fun thinking I had a chance :)

dont worry, doubt he can kill me now :o i got new wireless card, no more discos for me. also i got a nice surprise for this lovely contest some may find to be intriguing

dont worry, doubt he can kill me now :o i got new wireless card, no more discos for me. also i got a nice surprise for this lovely contest some may find to be intriguing

you mean this ?

Seems BoD reached almost buy-it now price 165k and I guess it is top price... So if noone will buy it for buy now price till 22:00PM ( 0 GMT) I will sell it to zerobaum for 165k.

:)

nope a bit more pricey then a new bod, mine broke so i needed a new one :>, lets say i spent a few 100k more'

#edit

and its not just 1 item :o a few

Edited by Zerobaum

You've said you don't think Bones can kill you anymore every day for the past month ;p

(I guess bronze swords btw)

(I'm out btw, i have no gear/ess/pots)

Edited by Shujral

You've said you don't think Bones can kill you anymore every day for the past month ;p

(I guess bronze swords btw)

(I'm out btw, i have no gear/ess/pots)

bronze sword is 15k >.>

id say enhanced items but they too pricey for eden i guess :icon13: