Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
xavier1

AK1

Ak1

Snake

Posted: Thu Mar 25, 2004 3:55 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One thing is for sure. Black people aren't going to ____________.

PLZ..... Ent. get rid of this guy

Just look in the flames forum. Most of the topics are stuff that learner or I split from other topics. He flames or spams in every topic he posts in.

It was in the flames forums about someone saying they hate Americans. Why could I not say I hate them too?

And I left that sentence for yourself to finish. What you filled it in as is up to you.

FINALLY!!!!

action against tht little annoyance

ive been waiting for this day :D

Entropy... You will state exactly what I am doing wrong before you speak to me again. Son.

I never was banned to my knowledge. And unless I am told what I am doing wrong, I won't sit here and be bullied by you some newbie, some vet, nor the creator himself. If he wants to run a corrupt game and simply kick me out for following the rules, that's fine...It's his game. If on the other hand he wants to run a good successful game, he will tell me what I am doing wrong so I will be sure to change my ways for the future.

lol this is off topic for a second but erm...how can a 5 year old be a father??if somebody would mind answer this pm me...and ent plz ban ak1 here is a lil chat log from today

[Ak1]: I was never banned.

[XfigX]: it wont be long =)

[ogerawa]: will see ak1 :)

[Darktidus]: what do i need to make mitts and coars

[XfigX]: tell that 2 ent who said u were

[Darktidus]: coats

[Ak1]: Not my problem if you have a liar for a creater.

then a little bit after that

[Ak1]: You didn't rofl. And if you truly think you did, then you are a COMPLETE idiot.

[MakeSomethingUp]: now your harassing me AND entropy?

[Wrex303]: ok im at the beam

[Ak1]: No one's harrassing you. You just can't take it that everything you say is easily proven wrong.

[Ak1]: The same goes with ent's threats

that is all true entropy, both me & ogerawa witnessed it, and if you want our chatlogs stating so also thats fine with me..and i found a new one

Ak1]: Forgive ogerawa: for he knows not with what his idiocy shows.

[Ak1]: I was never banned.

[XfigX]: it wont be long =)

[ogerawa]: will see ak1 :)

[Darktidus]: what do i need to make mitts and coars

[XfigX]: tell that 2 ent who said u were

[Darktidus]: coats

[Ak1]: Not my problem if you have a liar for a creater.

[Ak1]: If you beleive that is harrassing him, then you are by far the biggest idiot I've seen tonight

I can post the same log...I don't deny any of this. I fail to see what you are trying to show here though...

We are trying to show the constant rules you break, the constant harassment that you place on people, we are trying to show what you really are.. and prove to ent that you don't deserve to be in this game and entropy said himself the next one is perm, and this is the next one+

i believe i don't need to post mine coz it's basically the same n it'll only makes the thread longer.

Btw, i just wanna say that everytime ak1 says something in the channel (newbie channel), he'll always somehow make the channel become to a nasty channel which will end up in fighting if no1 stops em 1st. So basically it's either 1 person go for the best of the channel or try to make him a bit more less harmful in any kind of way possible. Seems to me that he is capable to ruin the community without breaking any rules (yet) or at least by being at the border. Should we wait till he pissed most of players n let all of those players leave the game for the sake of 1 person or should we make him leave for the sake of all other players??

It's ur decision to do whatever u think the best.