Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Bahamut_Zero

Bear in hell?

Yesterday was no drop day, so i was fighting and died many times.

One of the times i was walking through the underworld i saw a black bear roaming around, i went back to make a screenie, but the bear was gone, maybe someone killed it.

As i never saw a animal or monster in underworld (because there are no spawns there, i think) i thought that someone summoned it, but ppl tell me that summoning doesnt work in hell.

So this is so strage to me that i think i should post here.

Sorry i couldn´t get a pic of this...

Yesterday was no drop day, so i was fighting and died many times.

One of the times i was walking through the underworld i saw a black bear roaming around, i went back to make a screenie, but the bear was gone, maybe someone killed it.

As i never saw a animal or monster in underworld (because there are no spawns there, i think) i thought that someone summoned it, but ppl tell me that summoning doesnt work in hell.

So this is so strage to me that i think i should post here.

Sorry i couldn´t get a pic of this...

Maybe it's not possible to summon in underworld, but I tried to die same moment I clicked a tiger stone and the tiger got to underworld with me.

I guess it's what happened here and the reason, you could not find it, was that summons health go down if not healed.

Only fucktards lose items when they die during the no drop days.

I am sorry to hear about the possibility of you losing items.

In that particular day was no drop day, what im trying to say is that if someone makes a invasion in hell in a normal day, then ppl will lose items.

But i trust that you guys are intelligent enough no to do so.

Guess that hell invasion only happened coz of no drop day...

Oh and thanks for the fucktard, very polite...

Edited by Bahamut_Zero

In that particular day was no drop day, what im trying to say is that if someone makes a invasion in hell in a normal day, then ppl will lose items.

Well, I am not sure if you are one, but you sure act like one.

You complain about something that we didn't do but we could have done. It's just like saying: "Omg, you can pick a gun and blow my head off, so I will make a post about the posibility of you picking a gun and blow my head off, and overreact about it"

And BTW, during the invasion it has been announced that the underworld is invaded, so had you not suffered from selective reading, you wouldn't have posted here.

Well, I am not sure if you are one, but you sure act like one.

You complain about something that we didn't do but we could have done. It's just like saying: "Omg, you can pick a gun and blow my head off, so I will make a post about the posibility of you picking a gun and blow my head off, and overreact about it"

And BTW, during the invasion it has been announced that the underworld is invaded, so had you not suffered from selective reading, you wouldn't have posted here.

Well, the original reason for the post was only to know how the bear got there, and i m not complaining, i was trying to understand if a invasion like that could happen in a normal day, now i know the answer...

About the polite thing, its just that in game im always being warned about language and stuff, and i try not to abuse the rules.. and then i see it splattered on the forum like this, and i just didn´t liked it.

Anyway, im sorry if i caused you any trouble.

Every time i post in the forum, i do it always hoping to help improve the gaming experience, this is because i like EL, i like the game that YOU made.(not alone, but without you no EL :D)

Im sorry if sometimes i m not adequate, maybe its just coz lately i haven´t slept much, coz i play too much EL :P

Edited by Bahamut_Zero

For future references, if a monster has a red name, it is invaded, and not a bug.

Now that u say this, i can clearly remember the name was not red, so if it wasnt for the invasion, how did it got there?

And it was c1 underworld by the way... i think there was no invasion there.

For future references, if a monster has a red name, it is invaded, and not a bug.

Now that u say this, i can clearly remember the name was not red, so if it wasnt for the invasion, how did it got there?

Because someone summoned it. :)

You can use stones in underworld...C2 underworld at least.

A summon is not invasion

Edited by Zamirah

what Zamirah said. I've restored, summoned, and host of other things in the underworld in those

moments after death. Sometimes the last restore or summons occurs post mortem.

Because someone summoned it. :)

You can use stones in underworld...C2 underworld at least.

A summon is not invasion

As he said in c2 ppl can summon, but in c1 cant, so how is the bear there?

Then, its possible to summon on c1 underworld too.

Can anyone confirm this?

Who said you could not on C1, use to be the same for both.

And if you had read what I posted when you started this thread :

Maybe it's not possible to summon in underworld, but I tried to die same moment I clicked a tiger stone and the tiger got to underworld with me.

I guess it's what happened here and the reason, you could not find it, was that summons health go down if not healed.

Could it be this too.

And it was C1

Edited by Zamirah