Eternal Lands Official Forums
Jezebelle

W&W Guild

Hello all,

For those who dont know me, my name be JezeBelle and i am Misstress of the W&W family. We are one of the oldest still original remaining guilds in the history of this World.

Due to recent happenings, the familyname has been renewed, same name, but fresh start, to get rid of inactive members and rotten apples, so to speak ^^.

This is why there is a small amount of members at this time listed.

As we have always been, we are not a family that go for quantity, but only for quality.

Due to the deleting of most of our posts on forums by a 'friénd'in our family, who had won my trust to fully moderate, we are forced to build another website and forums.

Friends are invited to come and take a look and even registrate.

Please bare with us, for we are still building. Some things that were on that forums have been replaced, most wil never be refound, such as our very valuable posts from Crannog, the King of W&W, who had to leave us long ago and only had the chance to post a few times.

Poems, stories, guildmeetinglogs, projects we worked hard on, all is gone. It will take time to recover and rebuild, but, time is our friend.. and a lesson is learned..

http://www.witchesandwiccans.com

Blessed Be,

Jez

u make a new website, but it doesnt realy look good imo, looks like a free site :< maby put some more gfx on to it :<

Waes hal JezeBelle, and congratulations on W&W's new incarnation :P I think it's cool you secured your own domain name - no matter what anyone says about graphics or such, I think the witchesandwiccans.com URL makes a good impression ;)

Waes hal JezeBelle, and congratulations on W&W's new incarnation :) I think it's cool you secured your own domain name - no matter what anyone says about graphics or such, I think the witchesandwiccans.com URL makes a good impression :P

Thank you.

The website is still being worked on, just like our wonderful World, it will be in beta mode prolly for Eternal :)

Jez

can i join? :)

To join our family:

Ask permission to Warken, Takiro or myself to registrate on our forums, then leave an application post on the therefor meant section.

We will contact you after you did that.

Jez

can i join? :P

To join our family:

Ask permission to Warken, Takiro or myself to registrate on our forums, then leave an application post on the therefor meant section.

Jez

um because u took a long time replying i joined legendary knights srry i guess i wont be joining W&W :P

can i join? :hug:

To join our family:

Jez

um because u took a long time replying i joined legendary knights srry i guess i wont be joining W&W :hug:

Is 1 day a long time? :huh:

Anyway Jez Good Luck with W&W :P

EDIT: And nice website btw :hug:

Edited by Garnoo

can i join? :hug:

To join our family:

Jez

um because u took a long time replying i joined legendary knights srry i guess i wont be joining W&W :hug:

Is 1 day a long time? :huh:

Anyway Jez Good Luck with W&W :P

EDIT: And nice website btw :hug:

I guess he's not aware of how it works in W&W :hug:

And thnx hun! Lord Warken is responsible for the production of our ebsite, and he sure did a great job :hug:

Jez

Jez