Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  

im mr.NEEDEY

:P can someone plz give some basic armor and a basic weapon plz plz plz plz :) if u do il be happy :) pm me im game ok THANKS

tom_billows :) [/i][/b]

There is no basic armor and basic weapons given to you...you either buy them or make them...simple as that...

I'm really getting tired of new players wanting armor and weapons all the time :evil:

*I* don't even have armor (by choice) and I've been playing since January...all I have is a hand-me-down Wood Staff because I bought Jakuren a Quarter Staff when I had the money for it...

Besides, you don't get as much combat/attack/defense experience w/ armor and weapons...

If you're a newbie and want to screw yourself up like that, go for it, but I'm tired of getting followed on IP being begged for armor and such...

:P oh how much is armour worth (that means iron chin mail and iron long sword and leather legs gloves'n'boots

:roll: plz say not a lot

Can you help me on a quest plz i need 200 gp for the making of gloves and a fur coat plz :) il be ur friend plz i beg u il cry :)

Can you help me on a quest plz i need 200 gp for the making of gloves and a fur coat plz  :) il be ur friend  plz i beg u il cry  :)

This is what ruins games....begging

Yeah, he added me to messenger and I told him go kill rabbits and sell the meat at the tavern...simple as that...

And yeah...the begging does get seriously annoying. I'm always more like "Oooo, that's a kewl weapon, wonder what level I need to get/make that?"

I can understand the people that get confused when it comes to quests, if you started doing something a week ago and go back to it to finish it, and the NPC won't re-tell you what you need to know...that's understandable...but people that just out right won't do something themselves seriously grates on my nerves...

i'll b ur friend if u stop beggin and thnk 4 urself plz plz plz stop beggin plzzz!!! read the manual plzzzz!!! PLZZZ11!!!111

i've read the manual so we're friends now roja? yay!! *dances around* now please can i have some mod powers? plz plz pzl! i wanna boot Mr.E.... :lol:

:twisted: This guy cracks me up... I started a month ago and when I was a newb people woudn't even talk to me. No one ever just gave me anything. I worked for everything I have and damn proud of it. Now stop your begging and go kill some rabbits

i'll b ur friend if u stop beggin and thnk 4 urself plz plz plz stop beggin plzzz!!! read the manual plzzzz!!! PLZZZ11!!!111

hahahaha, I am dont even play the game due to some problems, but I always say one thing to newbs first... "RTFM" :lol:

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this