Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Quell

Summoning God final treat

I thought about the 'final reward' for summoning God (one more quest need to be added AFAIK).

[For example defence god allows you to buy tit chain.]

So .. maybe you could have a 'personal summoned animal'. It would not lose health and disapear but follow you and gain experience.

Few details:

:arrow: If your 'friend' dies 'the owner' could suffer ~50 dmg (which might result in his/her death)

:arrow: The type of animal could be determined by CPU not chosen (only once and never to be changed for the particular person).

:arrow: The animal would be one of: normal/white rabbit, fox, deer, wolf, puma, red/green/brown snake, rat, beaver or bear. (if you get lucky you could get a bear as a 'friend' but I think also a sight of well trained white rabbit killin' gargoyls would be a kind of fun too :roll: )

:arrow: the animal gets better combat/attack/defence but can't increase stats (will, vitality etc.)

:arrow: your 'friend' is a sign of appreciation and favor from your god for you so if you leave the god you lose the animal permanently

:arrow: you could 'talk' with your animal and set it to one of 2 modes : attack ->attacks everything on sight no matter of map type for animals and summons but naturally can't attack players on nonPK maps; calm-> doesn't attack unless being attacked (then fights back).

:arrow: when your animal dies it can be brought back to life only by selain's priest - extra dialog option - for a price in life and health essence and gold/platinum of ammount determined by experience (lvl) and type of your animal.

So you are saying you want a pet...

I think you will like it the first few days, but then you'll see your "friend" as a dump thing that keeps following you. :?

I do believe that Selian needs a final gift. (I'm a rank 0 servant, so i didn't knew Selian didn't had a final gift! :evil: .)

So you are saying you want a pet...

I think you will like it the first few days, but then you'll see your "friend" as a dump thing that keeps following you. :?  

no De-De ...

I'd use this 'pet' to hunt animals -> wouldn't have to run (click) after them I'd just set the animal in aggresive mode and start to pick up remains of it's victims

plus I'd practise some spells on this 'pet'

and finally it would be yet another item of role play ...and this IS a RPG (?)

Finally...

I don't think that the animal would be dump... unless it's a beaver :(

I like the idea, maybe you'd have to pay the Selian guy 100g for a rabbit, 1000g for a snake, 10000000 for a bear or somethign(*these prices are entirely made up just to show my idea).

That way someoen won't get relaly lucky and get a bear and another will get only a rabbit. Or maybe you'd have to bring like a lot of stuff in trade for an animal(yeah boring but hey..).

And you'd also need to maybe "unsummon" the animal-but that would be impossible to do if he was fighting something.

yea thats a good idea. after you have compeleted the quest you would need your summoning skill on the level it would nomaly have to be to summon that creature plus you would have to have the bones and meat and stuff and you pay some gold/plats then it would be summoned next to you. and then if you talk to it you could set it to attack and defence mode plus another option that unsummon's it, and to get it back there would be a little icon on the screen somewhere that you click on and it comes back. im not sure if the gaining exp would work cause if it died you would lose all the exp which would be a wase of time but maby :?. and i can see all the pet fights now :(

about it gettings skills idont know.

how about it being a % of u. and that % could be increased at god only.

went it dies the % goes down went it kills it goes up.

and he is ALWAYS there, its like a way to say "hey my master is an expert summoner"

but problem with this type of ideas is that it benefits only 1 set of players and needs lots of work so it will be in a low lvl in priorities (IMO)

How about if u always get rabbit n then after it kills n obtained several lvls eg. 5 lvl then u go back to the summon god n upgrade (metamorph since summon stuff is not real :lol: ) the pet into rats then lvl up then change em to beavers n so on (according to lvl needs to kill them, so u might have gob, gargs, etc.)? The upgrade will need lvl n some money or needed items (eg. 100 furs for the next type of pet or need essesnces for gargs or only money for gobs).

well it sound cool ogerawa

but I"ll love to have a killer rabbit.

how about this.

Same thing Ogerawa said but you get to keep it's aspect. If you want to change it then pay (a lot)

but you could have a rabbit lvl 30 or so.

why this isnt a bad idea? well we r humans,elfs,drawf and we grow in skills, why not let animals do so too? (at least our animals)

and you thought it was crowded at votd before...

would these pet attack each other like summons do?

i thoroughly dislike the idea, but wouldnt complain if implemented... probably

great idea! i love it! :D i might actualy work on some quests other than the combat god's when server is switched.

Seems to me like I get bored these stupid animals get in the way @ storages which are already to crowded.

Try the game Black and White.......You get an animal there as a pet