Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Ikaris

Cinnabar Harv problem

I'm just wondering of the click fifteen to twenty times ... to start your cinnabar harvest is an intentional aggravation or an actual bug?

Thx for any forthcoming information,

Ikaris

-------------------------

And after posting this ... previous question... harv starts on first click each time... too wierd...

Edited by Ikaris

I suspect I know what it is... there's a delay between harvests. this everyone knows.

the delay also seems to be longer for the first harvest, in my experience (perhaps double as long)

and finally, there's also a delay between stopping harvesting and being able to start again. seems to be a bit longer again than the first harv delay (maybe the same). during this time, attempts to harv seem to be ignored.

now, the client also records what messages you send and prevents you sending too fast... if you click too fast then later ones (ie after the ignore delay is finished) could be ignored as well

and of course, it's possible to try to harvest one lump, and it not work... then click a different lump and it work

ditto ttlanhil, if you try to harvest nightshade with level 1 harvester and you suddenly stop harvesting, it takes up to the length of time it takes to harvest 1 nightshade to to begin harvesting again, clicks sent before this time is up are ignored.