Eternal Lands Official Forums
serene

el girls club

why are you all flirting with women we can only virtually know?

cuz of following reasons :

#1 you are a sick son of a bitch that pretend be someone you are not to play with people.

#2 you are married and feel guilty if you go on a real traition so you flirt here.

#3 you are an ugly son and can´t real date so you do it here.

#4 you like it for the fun and exercise your hands.

#5 just for the fun.

#6 just for the fun but you get involved and go meet that person but it turns not quiet what you expected.

#7 just for the fun but you get involved and go meet that person and it happens to work quiet well.

#8 just for the fun but you get involved and go meet that person , it works very well and you both live happy 4ever.

#9 you are shy and you use net to start virtual dating with expectations of turn it into a real dating.

#10 you are a very busy dude in rl so you dont have time to go out and meet people and start it here.

#11 you live in a remote location completely alone and you sometimes feel with need to talk with someone.

Just pick your number :devlish:

#9 is probably closest to the real thing. Altho, I'm just shy in RL and never thought about anything like internet dating, but I just ran into some nice people, and I met Kat... who I just get along so well with, I hope I get to meet her for real. :)

I flirt around alot in EL when I log in tho, I don't go anywhere without bringing a couple roses with me, you never know who you'll find where you're going. :icon13: Its just fun to do that, but its not like I'd go anywhere past that. I mainly do this because someone called me a gnome casanova anyway and I tried to make a rep out of it. xD :P

Btw, what I've been thinking about the girls club, I dunno, Lu, but when Serene ran this, this was all about fun, the meeting would always last 90 minutes, iirc.

The first thing I noticed was that the time under your lead went down by a lot, second I saw essence projects pop up, I think it looks very different from what Serene did with this.

And you're also all for keeping things private, where Serene would go for inviting some people for fun, the only meeting I saw was when they challenged guys to find them, but it was very much fun while it lasted.

Yea, I know, I'm kinda being on the negative side again, its not really my business, but this was just what I've been thinking for a while and since I was posting anyway, figured I'd put it here at the same time.

-Blee

#9 is probably closest to the real thing. Altho, I'm just shy in RL and never thought about anything like internet dating, but I just ran into some nice people, and I met Kat... who I just get along so well with, I hope I get to meet her for real. :hehe:

I flirt around alot in EL when I log in tho, I don't go anywhere without bringing a couple roses with me, you never know who you'll find where you're going. :P Its just fun to do that, but its not like I'd go anywhere past that. I mainly do this because someone called me a gnome casanova anyway and I tried to make a rep out of it. xD :stare:

Btw, what I've been thinking about the girls club, I dunno, Lu, but when Serene ran this, this was all about fun, the meeting would always last 90 minutes, iirc.

The first thing I noticed was that the time under your lead went down by a lot, second I saw essence projects pop up, I think it looks very different from what Serene did with this.

And you're also all for keeping things private, where Serene would go for inviting some people for fun, the only meeting I saw was when they challenged guys to find them, but it was very much fun while it lasted.

Yea, I know, I'm kinda being on the negative side again, its not really my business, but this was just what I've been thinking for a while and since I was posting anyway, figured I'd put it here at the same time.

-Blee

I'm still working on getting the club right. I only want to keep it a bit private so we don't get loads of guys coming along and ruining things. We did have one contest on a channel for guys to get clues and find us but only a few people took part.

Projects are fun IMO but other members might disagree in which case we won't do any. I have no idea how Serene wanted to run the club but maybe she could talk to me ingame and it might help make the club better.

I love making contests by the way (but I've only ran one so far) so maybe the girls club could organise one and we can work on some prizes for non-members to win. We'll discuss it on our channel ingame.

I tend to keep on missing these meetings, sorry :P

I'll try to make it to the next one. Sundays would normally work for me :w00t:

Sunday evening GMT works fine for me most weeks but ocasionally I go away from EL to stay with a friend who can't run EL (and we play a "Z..." game anyway). Maybe we can work out another day that works for when I can't make it on the Sunday.

We had our meeting on Sunday although IMO it wasn't our best (various reasons probably at least partly my fault). We got 2-3 new members, depends if we can count one who was with us at least once before.

Next meeting I suggest to hold on Sunday at 7.30pm GMT. The reason is that I have to go about 9pm so then there's a bit longer for the meeting. Before the meeting I will try to reach people via our special channel or PM (from the list of members I have on paper). I will decide on the location before then and pm on Sunday evening as I like keeping it a surprise until just before the start.

If any ladies/girls have any ideas for things we can do or discuss please let me know soon as possible by pm ingame or pm through the forum. I would also like to talk to Serene ingame about where she was going with the club before she stepped down.

Not sure when the next meeting will be as I'm away this weekend. Maybe Monday? Everyone seems to forget when the next meeting is every week.

And the strong pker outlaw isn't invited - I don't want our group to get bad publicity.

What does being strong pker have to do with being an outlaw? :)

I only meant 1 certain person, not all pkers. If you are female and a pker you can come to the meeting as long as you aren't sl4yz0r (not sure how it's spelt).

DO I know you?? What the hell would give you the impression that i'm female?

becuze u are so prettyful sl4yz0r :happy:

Since a few people have asked, I decided I'd better post here with an update.

El Girls club is still going but how active it is depends on both me and the members. The meetings will only happen with members who are attending when we have agreed they will take place. It isn't possible to hold meetings and have everyone present every time because of time differences. We always welcome non-members but unless otherwise agreed you must be a girl (ingame and offgame). If you want to be a permanent member (but it's okay if you can't attend every meeting) just ask me ingame or on here.

I would like to hold group projects during meetings and maybe occasionally at other times. Best time for me for any projects is about 2PM CST (almost any day) which is equal to 8PM GMT (my timezone). Everything made will be shared out between those who take part but if you leave sometime before the end your share will be smaller. I think these projects will be good for the XP so we could even have a fighting project to increase A/D.

Also we will occasionally have contests for either males to find us, or me (or maybe another member) hides and the others have to find me/another member by asking questions about our surroundings and we will give them a prize/prizes for finding us. We had one of these yesterday where I hid and the other meeting attendees had to find me. As we only had a small gathering, everyone got some prizes from me inc. the one who didn't.

Permanent members will be added to our exclusive chat channel (not the same as the numbered channels) so we can talk on there at any time.

Any questions please pm me(Lu05) ingame - I'm on nearly every day.

I would like to hold our next meeting this Sunday at about 8PM GMT, I will talk to our members ingame incase they don't see this. I'll let members know where the meeting is.

No meeting planned for this weekend since it's Easter and some of us are away anyway. Last week's meeting didn't go ahead cos members were in the middle of other things. We need a time to set aside for meetings when we say no to guild projects if they come up. I would like our group to do projects where we share what we make between us, and a group hunting session (animals, monsters, not people) would be good.

I also plan to have another find ME contest where I give prizes if you find me. If you suggest prizes I will make some of them if I can, check my skill levels with gossip and ask me if you want to check I can make things. One thing I can make is all C1 and some C2 rings. I would also like to swap things for ingreds but only with Girls Club members.