Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
scullsyk

elder scrolls

WHats the main storyline for morrowind?

The main storyline in Morrowind is all a corrupt mix of the temple and the monarchy and blah blah blah.

But mostly you start off being released from prison to only be the emperors monkey. The emperor believes that you are the Neverine prophet or something and starts you off in the blades who are a secret organization run by the emperor. You do various jobs, freelance work and the storyline unfolds. You are the lost Lord Nerevar and its your job to save Morrowind from the apicting doom that is Dagoth Ur. So you have to do this and that and learn this and that then you travel to red mountain and kill Dagoth Ur and blah blah end of game, if your really pro and know what ur doing, you can beat the game in less than 30 min. Ive done it various times in speedruns. But my main char hasnt even fought dagoth ur yet cause all i really care about is side quests. If i were to fight dagoth ur now i probably wouldnt even have a scrath on me after.

Message sponsored by Lord Vivec...

~Red

is everyone darkelf in the capitol like in imperial city.... hmmm, dunmer city lol. morrowind IS dunmer land right?

No not really, there are various dunmer scattered all over morrowind, but pretty much every city or town or village watever has a general mix of all races. Unless your in specific areas such as up north in Solstiem visiting the Skaal village which is made up of all nords.

W0ts ur range lv? mine altho I'm mostly a swordsman is somewhere in the 70's/80's.

Daedric Longbow+5,000 Glass arrows owns :confused:

Edited by redsoxlovr10

Whats your most prized possesion in all of morrowind??

Mine is definatly my Azuras star soulgem containing the soul of the goddess Almalexia. :)

You killed the goddes? in oblivion mines goldbrand, the magical sword, where i did the championship gladiator challenge. really wasnt that hard, but the sword is awsome! where did you find a god anyway?

Lol I'm talking about Morrowind, not Oblivion, but in Mourhold if you complete all of the temple quests and the main story-line of Mournhold you get access to Sotha Sils layer where you battle the goddess Almalexia, I was just smart enough to bring the Azuras star soul gem with me :P

Yeh... looks gross what she did to teh other god (forgoth the name.. was something with S i think.. too long

ago).

Well.. mine is the Collection of Great Soul Gems with all Dagoths lol (i am always the collector in the game)

Yeh... looks gross what she did to teh other god (forgoth the name.. was something with S i think.. too long

ago).

Well.. mine is the Collection of Great Soul Gems with all Dagoths lol (i am always the collector in the game)

You must be talking about Sotha Sil, when Almalexia chains him up and butchers his insides out in his clockwork city.

Wow thats a pr0 idea, I can't believe I never thought bout that, I'm gona collect a ton of Grand Soul Gems and Fill em up with Sixth house Dagoth Leaders :icon13:

... ok a little tip, before the gaurd comes to talk to u, drop everything u stole, then talk to him and pay the gold u owe, then pick up the items, this way u dont do jail time and u dont loose stolen goods, just make sure u got the gc for it, and never go to jail, theres always a better option cause going to jail lowers ur stats permanatly.

ok, thx. oh, and btw i found my armor way the hell in bruma, and i was caught in cheydinhal. i find this interesting, but can't really complain. hey, did you know you can steal the dungeon key off the jailor when hes patroling in the cell.

huh never knew that... maybe because u cant do that in morrowind... oblivion and morrowind are allot diff, especially graphics wise.

ago).

You must be talking about Sotha Sil, when Almalexia chains him up and butchers his insides out in his clockwork city.

Wow thats a pr0 idea, I can't believe I never thought bout that, I'm gona collect a ton of Grand Soul Gems and Fill em up with Sixth house Dagoth Leaders :bow_arrow:

Yerps exactly that god.. and on this island in the update (geez.. i cant remember anything of Morrowind anymore Oo i should really play it again Oo) ((the island with the whole lot of nord and snow and stuff.. well you know what i mean))

In this one round Storage tower thingy, i put all different Books that are in the game in there ^^ it was my little private library ^^ (and yes, i also readed em all, there are some pretty nice stories there too :P)