Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
desdamona

animals

i love all animals so much hate them in zoos and loathe animal testing this song makes me cry http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OT0si_X1a3A...ted&search= do you think zoos should be banned ?

MANIC STREET PREACHERS LYRICS

"Small Black Flowers That Grow In The Sky"

You have your very own number

They dress your cage in its nature

Once you roared now you just grunt lame

Pace around pathetic pound games

Wanna get out won't miss you sensaround

To carry your own dead to swing your tyre tricks

Wanna get out here you're bred dead quick

For the outside,

The small black flowers that grow in the sky

They drag sticks along your walls

Harvest your ovaries dead mothers crawl

Here comes warden, Christ, temple, elder

Environment not yours you see through it all

Wanna get out won't miss you sensaround

To carry your own dead to swing your tyre tricks

Wanna get out here you're bred dead quick

For the outside,

The small black flowers that grow in the sky

Here chewing your tail is joy....................these lyrics are so true

Edited by desdamona

i wouldn't say that all zoos should be banned...

a lot of them take in injured animals and try to make them better, and they usually end up having to keep them there b/c if they let them back into the wild they'd die.

I understand that there are some zoos out there that treat animals like crap, but some are really dedicated to the animals.

I agree that not all zoos should be banned.

A zoo which exploits its collection solely for the purpose of making money or 'amusing' the public should be closed immediately and without option.

Many zoos are actively involved in breeding and study programmes which may help to prevent the extinction of some rare species from the wild.

i agree that there should be breeding programs for animals on the verge of extinction but and a big but some zoos are profit making scams that make animals suffer ,ive seen a bear driven mad in a pit of concrete and it drove me to make a stand outside the zoo that got me arrested ,i was informing the public of this atrocity and the so called zoo didnt like it,having said that ive been arrested for sabbotaging a fox hunt to so alls good :hug:

Edited by desdamona

Lol hunt sabatour Des well done :P i must agree im totally against fox hunting but saying that my girlfriend hunts wild rabbits with her hawks and i find that acceptable because its what happens in nature (if they wernt captive the hawks would still hunt the rabbit) where as fox hunting is just a past time cant even be a called a sport to be honest.

I would like to see hunters hunt properly one on one no guns no dogs no horses ,can you see a deer hunter trying to take down a full grown stag with his bare hands (i know who would win and my moneys on the stag) if ppl want to hunt fine but do it on the animals terms then you can truly call yourself a hunter .

As for Zoos tricky question most Zoos exploit animals for the public its how they get the money to fund breeding programs.What is best a bear in a zoo being exploited to fund its breeding program or the bears being extinct ? In some case i think its the lesser of the two evils and the pros far out way the cons

Lol hunt sabatour Des well done :icon8: i must agree im totally against fox hunting but saying that my girlfriend hunts wild rabbits with her hawks and i find that acceptable because its what happens in nature (if they wernt captive the hawks would still hunt the rabbit) where as fox hunting is just a past time cant even be a called a sport to be honest.

I would like to see hunters hunt properly one on one no guns no dogs no horses ,can you see a deer hunter trying to take down a full grown stag with his bare hands (i know who would win and my moneys on the stag) if ppl want to hunt fine but do it on the animals terms then you can truly call yourself a hunter .

As for Zoos tricky question most Zoos exploit animals for the public its how they get the money to fund breeding programs.What is best a bear in a zoo being exploited to fund its breeding program or the bears being extinct ? In some case i think its the lesser of the two evils and the pros far out way the cons

the zoo near my home town used to house elephants tigers polar bears these animals were kept in very small enclosures,this is the life the animals had been in for years with public awarness the and pressure the zoo decided that when these animals passed away thye would take no more large animals,a lot of money was put into breeding and preserving animals that may become extinct they now have lots of smaller animals with very large open spaces to roam around in and i enjoyed taking my daughter there with no feelings of guilt as we left :hehe: