Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Andy

Good'day to you all I am in need of help :-)

Hi, My ingame name is Sir_Reynolds and I cant do what i want to do on EL, i want to make another account, BUT i cant cause some one who lives near me and was very naughty, and we got a ranged ip ban And i have a half static half dynamic ip , so all of the ip's in our area are banned so even when i Unplug my connection and then replug it, it comes up the same, so can i get my Ip unbanned? This is the most common: xx.xx.xx.xx So if you could I'd be dearly greatful! :-)

Hi, My ingame name is Sir_Reynolds and I cant do what i want to do on EL, i want to make another account, BUT i cant cause some one who lives near me and was very naughty, and we got a ranged ip ban And i have a half static half dynamic ip , so all of the ip's in our area are banned so even when i Unplug my connection and then replug it, it comes up the same, so can i get my Ip unbanned? This is the most common: xx.xx.xx.xx So if you could I'd be dearly greatful! :-)

Just to let you know, the ip address you have given is an internal one to your network. Im guessing your using a router of some sort which is allocating it. This is not the ip address that you show to the outside world, and it is this one that you need to provide to the moderators. Go here or here for sites that show your external ip address.

Doesn't matter, we don't whitelist alts, or individual IP's, which I have mentioned multiple times in the whitelist thread.

Also, please don't post your IP address.

And yes i have a wireless router and i have an Ip ranged ban that is not my fault! So why should i be lumbered with something that some one else did.

And yes i have a wireless router and i have an Ip ranged ban that is not my fault! So why should i be lumbered with something that some one else did.

This, unfortunately, is the result of an idiot misbehaving and causing havoc from your range. There is very little that can be done (apart from a range unban, but that is very unlikely).

Well, Could I get the Ip range unblocked please? if you can reply with a message saying yes :-) and if no Please reply No :-( Thanks!

Well, Could I get the Ip range unblocked please? if you can reply with a message saying yes :-) and if no Please reply No :-( Thanks!

No, there is a reason the range is blocked. ;)