Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
bofred

bad incident :-)

lol yesterday i couldnt beleive my eyes seeing a harvest event ive never seen before. too bad that i forgot to take a screenshot, so i can just recite it and thank EarlGrey for his great job :-)

"While harvesting Earlgrey was lucky and found a Binding Stone, but he/she had no room for it :blink:"

:devlish::hug::P:wacko::D

That happened to me before with a rost though. dang those heavy diamonds. :/

AFAIK this can only happen when you are full and you are about to receive "you are overloaded" message, right? Maybe it could be adjusted, not to happen, but it's funny anyway. (interesting how amusing is when something bad happens to other)

Maybe it could be adjusted, not to happen, but it's funny anyway. (interesting how amusing is when something bad happens to other)

Just like when we all see the messages when somebody finds Joker and can't take the item, although that's even worse because they choose when to click on him...you'd think they'd look first to see if they were full :devlish:

Maybe it could be adjusted, not to happen, but it's funny anyway. (interesting how amusing is when something bad happens to other)

Just like when we all see the messages when somebody finds Joker and can't take the item, although that's even worse because they choose when to click on him...you'd think they'd look first to see if they were full :hug:
Sometimes I make an effort to make myself full, because its a cooler message :devlish:

I always checked that before, but not to be able to pick cheap item from Joker is not that bad, and in addition you chose to talk to him. When you are unable to pick up random event, which you cannot avoid, and you lose precious magic stones, now that can really piss someone off. But the ratio of happening this is too low...

I can't understand how you could be remotely happy if you are about to get a sweet stone, but you can't carry it.

what i do is if i am harvisting always make sure i'm on a odd number (carry cap that is) so if i get one before overloaded message i get it :D

Edited by Athel's

I can't understand how you could be remotely happy if you are about to get a sweet stone, but you can't carry it.

Perhaps he realizes that this is a GAME!!!! :D

Actually, it was not because I was at carry capacity. It was because I had no open slots left; was just harvesting a bit in between fighting because it was 'that time of the hour' :-)

Perhaps he realizes that this is a GAME!!!! :P

Even though it is a game. What makes it a fun game is that ya do care if you gain/lose items :) Maybe I am just a greedy hoarder in my game life but losing stuff is no fun, lol. I want my rost stone back :)