Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
sam3773

Race's for the paid version (Replacments for Centaurs)

Ok, there have been alot of talk in suggestions about new race's in the Pay to play version of the game, please post all ideas about a new race in here. Also please specify and describe the race instead of just a name, thanx.

Keep in mind that the reason that Centaurs aren't going to be in there is because they would be too big. Describe something person-sized.

Oh, and stop suggesting dark elves. Make an elf, make its skin dark. Good greif.

Weel, I've found a nice place to look for stuff like this is mythology sites. I personally like www.pantheon.org. Well, anyhue, here are my ideas.

Nagans: from hindi mythology and a werewolf RPG book.

A race of part person, part snakes. It could be interesting, snake tails, human torse and a mixture head.

Satyrs- We all know, I'm just listing the ideas.

Undine: From teutonic mythology.

Water beings. Mostly human with fish and seal attributes.

Ah well, can't thing of anymore at the moment.... *ponders.*

Yeah well this is official, its my first and last sticky, i want all the ideas in here please.

How about we make up some creatures? Not just creatures that everyone knows about... such as mixing creatures. How about a snake and a goat? Goat torso, snake tail.

Just fool around and be creative?

Yeah, we would like them to be new, as we dont want to copy other games we would love it if people made them up and love it even more if you make a picture of them :D

A troll like race would be nice to have. Im going by the warcraft way they look like lord of hte rings.

what about a pony princess!

jk eww

how about....

cat like people there sleek and sexy like a new car! :P

id call them aroaras(as there race)

Oh ok, then how about Angelic and Demonic people:

Demonic people - Basically just Demon they have Bat-like wings, Darker skin, and horns and spiked tails.

Angelic people - Angels with white feathery wings and and look like people with a heavenly glow about them.

These people will float just a bit off the ground and flap thier wings instead of walking. It would be cool if they could fly over rivers and small lakes or ponds, but that would be unfair to earth-bound races. (maybe it can be a paid feature like the guilds to be able to fly)

sorry but those are monsters...

DOH!!! But still it would be cool, i mean heck there are bad orcs and frogloks in EQ (don't kill me for saying it >_< ). But you can still be one :) .

hmm, i would love to walk around like a lizardman in a robe casting spells. but that is not likely to happen...

yah and cats always intrested me, but thats not going to happen because of another *coughEQcough* mmorpg out there, so we have to think of something else, time to get back to the drawing board!

Ive been doing research for mythalogoal creatures but nothing on 2 feet yet

my friend showed me a great DnD site, I'm going to try and get ideas from that :).

Sorry for double post, but I found this concept a friend of mine drew a long time ago, maybe you could do something like it for the other race...?

Tiburonshow.jpg

You could have a lot of different skins for him and maybe liek diff heads as well, just a thought :).

And there is always the Bird/Man Combo.....so many combos that can go with that, I found this art at a DnD site, you get the idea.

Re_p139.jpg

Last but not least.........MONKEY MAN!!! I mean comeon who doesn't like monkeys? Why not play as one, here is another DnD concept so you can get the idea

Shaman.jpg