Eternal Lands Official Forums
Brian N.

Rumours About "Bagjumping"

I think that, when dieing, you should try to get to your bag if you can, if not take as a lesson to not die that easily.

In times like this, I remember the wise pkers that i prefer not to mention thier names, that actually thought of thier killer as a person who deserved what they dropped.

Who am I to say to give such and such back? I am absolutly noone at all.

Think of your deathbag as Karma coming to achieve the destiny that was pre-written, and if you don't believe in that then your choice to make your own destiny.

Yours truly, מענצשהבא

Edited by Thorr

Ok, as i said before i type like that so this should be better and thanks again for your oppinions and it's confirmed you can't get banned for bag jumping.

@Sweettea: the question was not directed at you per sé, saw the implication just now :P thanks for responding though.

@Thorr: this is not about taking the bag of someone you killed but about taking the bag of someone who died at the hands of Mother Nature, a gobbie etc...

@Brian: no, you can't get banned if that is what you feared for. It does not look like the reason for this topic though... :|

Um not to be rude, but, clean your eyes out and read the thing over. I said dieing, I gave an example of pking.

@cormaher: learn how to read correctly.

Ok, don't be so rude to people. This topic was neccisery at the time so just chill. And yes you need to read better and not be so dang jumpy and do i care if you think that I don't need this topic NO I don't.

All I am saying is I think people should be able to bagjump without getting third degree burns about it but this is a whole different game. :mace:

Well Enough Said'

Brian

All I am saying is I think people should be able to bagjump without getting third degree burns about it but this is a whole different game.

If you do something the community as a whole looks down on, why shouldn't you be treated like you did it?

Although, to be fair, a few people do take it a bit far - on BOTH sides.

EDIT: cut the wrong part off the quote...

Edited by Arnieman

All I am saying is I think people should be able to bagjump without getting third degree burns about it but this is a whole different game.

If you do something the community as a whole looks down on, why shouldn't you be treated like you did it?

Although, to be fair, a few people do take it a bit far - on BOTH sides.

EDIT: cut the wrong part off the quote...

Ok I am going to take back what i said here is what i mean: Everyone should expect to be bagjumped, as I expect to also.

There

@Brian: that's correct, one should expect it. That's life in the game

@Thorr: I read, you implied. That made the argument you made less standing. I responded to that matter. You proved, case closed.