Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Fionna13

Bot Help.. Mod Needed

The Guild GWaR was thinking about having a bot to heal other members in the guild.. we were wondering if this would be acceptable or not. Thanks.

We are also wondering what the prices for the bots are.. trade.. messaging and healing if you allow it ;)

Edited by Fionna13

Message bots are useless now and don't exist. (If you mean what I am thinking of) Trading bot just to have it is 20$, for it to be 'blessed' it is 100$ ;)

Message bots are useless now and don't exist. (If you mean what I am thinking of) Trading bot just to have it is 20$, for it to be 'blessed' it is 100$ :devlish:

How do you define "message bot"? I'm working on one, and I think that it will be very useful.

scafativ

I was referring to the old messenger bots, made by the_antiroot, which were *_messenger, the only ones I see online nowadays are SegV_Messenger, ACE_Messenger, and occasionally a few others. They were replaced by #ig <guildtag> message

I was referring to the old messenger bots, made by the_antiroot, which were *_messenger, the only ones I see online nowadays are SegV_Messenger, ACE_Messenger, and occasionally a few others. They were replaced by #ig <guildtag> message

Thank you- I understand your point now, and I agree.

scafativ