Eternal Lands Official Forums
Entropy

The rollback

Its really nice to read this thread when you just came home from vacation, having missed EL for a full week. :) it just makes me feel even better about that week away, you know...

(go on, hit me :P )

So he broke it again and I wasn't around to throw things this time... well, be warned sir. I will have plenty of rocks for you in the very near future, 38 days and counting.

As for the roll back, nothing lost cannot be gained again. unless of course it's your forum account :P.

Love from the Sandbox.

Swiss

As for the roll back, nothing lost cannot be gained again. unless of course it's your forum account :).

Well only yours :P

Heh we're counting the days too :P Can't wait!

As for the roll back, nothing lost cannot be gained again. unless of course it's your forum account :P.

Heh we're counting the days too :) Can't wait!

Yes well, your hubby deleted it completely... I tried it tonight for nastalgies sake (what with all this talk of rollbacking and resetting and rock throwing....) apparently I never existed, pass my regards, well met old chap... well met indeed :P

*hides*

Love ya :D:P

Heh we're counting the days too :hug: Can't wait!

Yes well, your hubby deleted it completely... I tried it tonight for nastalgies sake (what with all this talk of rollbacking and resetting and rock throwing....) apparently I never existed, pass my regards, well met old chap... well met indeed :ph34r:

*hides*

Love ya :D:hug:

pffff when i do something i do it right! :D

(and of course you still exist! http://www.eternal-lands.com/forum/index.php?showuser=3 ;) )

Better add my story to the pile before it's too late....

I got away with some minor nuisances and lost a titanium chain mail which I don't have the nexus to wear but still have the money I bought it with.

Being myself, doing everything backwards, I got steamed at the wrong time over the whole incident. When the rare manu day kicked in, I shouted Yay Hoo like everyone else but was coaching a newbie on how to make gloves, mine sulphur, and manu FE's. Thinking it would be inconsiderate to drop everything and run off to do my own manu'ing, I decided to spend 15 minutes with the player so they get the hang of it before I leave them.

So here I am watching all these chats about "I made 10 EFE's already!!" and thinking 'what a bunch of jokers, hope I make one or two'. After a few minutes, DP storage fills up with people and EL is going crazy. I'm thinking, 'maybe they're telling the truth! Hey, I gotta get some of this!'

Here's where the blue text appears and the Super Manu Day disappears...

What!!?? It's cancelled?? I'm busy playing nice guy over here, and the whole thing is shut down!!! Gypped!! No fair!! I went nuts.... Oh well, cest la guerre. That's what Beta is all about.

Next day I log on and *poof* I'm right back where I started before all this began. None of it really happened, it was all a horrible nightmare, Auntie Em! We're back in Kansas!! Even the newbie I was helping (who turned out to be a whiny glom) has disappeared!

No complaints.