Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Placid

Amagearm locked

Title says it all.

Amagearm was macro manu'ing iron shields and harvesting at iron ore in western CC. 5 or 6 PMs (3/4 of which were RED moderator PMs), and plenty of local chat was not responded too.

Locked.

Guest amagearm

What did I do ? Because, I think, I did not do anything. Please Tell me, why did you lock me?

I'm a Hungarian, If my English wan not good, sorry.

Please unlocked me!

Hi

What did I do ? Because, I think, I did not do anything. Please Tell me, why did you lock me?

Please unlocked me!

Hi

You were not responding to PMs when I was PMing you - over a five to ten minute period.

During that time, you were still harvesting and making shields.

I had no choice but to lock your character because of this.

Guest amagearm

Please unlocked me!

Hi

You were not responding to PMs when I was PMing you - over a five to ten minute period.

During that time, you were still harvesting and making shields.

I had no choice but to lock your character because of this.

Ok! Sorry, but, The manufacturing window was in top- left on the screen, and I didn't seen your message. And, the harvesting is a long time things, usually I make other something: eat, drink, watching TV.

I hope, you unlocked me!

But I dont know, Why were you talking with me. Beacause, I 'm not a cheater or other somethings.

I'm waiting for you!

Ok! Sorry, but, The manufacturing window was in top- left on the screen, and I didn't seen your message. And, the harvesting is a long time things, usually I make other something: eat, drink, watching TV.

I hope, you unlocked me!

But I dont know, Why were you talking with me. Beacause, I 'm not a cheater or other somethings.

I'm waiting for you!

I highly doubt that you could miss three large red messages, local chat and a ruling. I was at the mines checking for illegal activity, which proved quite relevant when I found you not responding to me, for 10 minutes.

I honestly don't believe that you missed the PMs, MPM (red moderator message) and local chat, even with the manu. window at the top-left corner, afterall, it is semi-transparent ;-)

I honestly don't believe that you missed the PMs, MPM (red moderator message) and local chat, even with the manu. window at the top-left corner, afterall, it is semi-transparent ;-)

I apologize if this is wrong for me to post like this; delete this post if it is irrelevent.

I just would like to say that the window isn't THAT transparent, and I've missed a few messages whenever any of my windows cover the chat. Which is why I've made it a point to try and keep all windows out of the top-left on my screen.

You'd think another color would tip you off, or that the chat should hang off past the end of the window, though.

I apologize if this is wrong for me to post like this; delete this post if it is irrelevent.

I just would like to say that the window isn't THAT transparent, and I've missed a few messages whenever any of my windows cover the chat. Which is why I've made it a point to try and keep all windows out of the top-left on my screen.

You'd think another color would tip you off, or that the chat should hang off past the end of the window, though.

Sure, its not completely transparent and one or two PMs are easily missable, but I cannot believe three or four MPMs were missed.

Guest amagearm

I hope, you unlocked me!

I'm waiting for you!

I highly doubt that you could miss three large red messages, local chat and a ruling. I was at the mines checking for illegal activity, which proved quite relevant when I found you not responding to me, for 10 minutes.

You know!

Could I play again?

if possible, When I play again?

Merry christmas!