Eternal Lands Official Forums
ssjgohan

The World Championship of PKing!

OK, i'll be checking around if i can find a mod, if i can i'm thinking of having our first match this weekend so probably Saturday evening at 8PM GMT+1 if my thinking is correct that is possible for our American players to make it aswell. should be evening for Belgium and afternoon in America. You can choose 10 Fighters to come along. (i know the list for both countries isn't that big yet but that are the rules lol) I will see who is there and on my list of levels i will decide fair matches, you will be in the same line of strenght so it keeps fair.

no summons just 1 on 1 fighting VS another player around your strenght

Btw i have a serious note here. If you don't want to sign up because you're afraid your a/d p/c info will be given out to others, IT WON'T. You give me your a/d p/c lvls and i will not spread that info around only i will know it. The only reason someone else would get to see it, would be if i need some help organizing. But i swear i will only ask people that i trust to help me.

i have completely canceled the WK PKing, because i'm no longer a member of the DET. Your a/d p/c will still not be given out (to you that pmed it because you wanted to keep it secret). Maybe someone else will continue this tho. Other then that i have nothing to say, except for this: Mods, please delete this thread.