Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Niilan

Chaos_Knight breaking his rules

Chaos_Knight is leader for guild Reign Of Chaos, Roc, they have in their description that they return db, are honorable and nice ppl. This is unfortunatelly not true. Chaos himself killed me and took my stuff, I have no log for this since he didnt even bother to answer me.

I was in pk so im not doing this post to whine about my lost stuff, but its not really honorable to kill training ppl, and since they have it as description I think this fits well here anyhow, just to anyone who likes a warning about a liar..

hmmm i pvp with chaos he seems like an ok guy. Do you have chat logs or a screenie to justify this?

Just curious not taking sides just want to be sure he didn't kill you as fair game and u whined no offense here.

Chaos_Knight is leader for guild Reign Of Chaos, Roc, they have in their description that they return db, are honorable and nice ppl.

I don't see anything here that says "RoC doesn't PK" :lol:

Chaos_Knight is leader for guild Reign Of Chaos, Roc, they have in their description that they return db, are honorable and nice ppl.

I don't see anything here that says "RoC doesn't PK" :lol:

Yes, it does not say anything about not pking, but it does say something about being honorable and nice... in which attacking while pvp is not. :P

I have no log for this since he didnt even bother to answer me.

Do you have chat logs or a screenie to justify this?

As I said, no..

Do whatever you all wish with the knowledge, believe it, dont believe it, I just wanted to say to those who would like to have an idea of ppl to be careful around

Description from the guildpage:

Guild Description Reigns of Chaos is an honorable guild that will return death bags and help any one in any way we can but we are also a very fun loving guild.

Once again I know I was in PK area and I can take my losses (almost :) ) but what happened is something I dont feel go along with their own rules, that is the reason for the post.

Chaos_Knight is leader for guild Reign Of Chaos, Roc, they have in their description that they return db, are honorable and nice ppl. This is unfortunatelly not true. Chaos himself killed me and took my stuff, I have no log for this since he didnt even bother to answer me.

I was in pk so im not doing this post to whine about my lost stuff, but its not really honorable to kill training ppl, and since they have it as description I think this fits well here anyhow, just to anyone who likes a warning about a liar..

Well... You might want try training in non-multicombat pk maps, like the cave in tarsengaard (near the garg cave) if you don't won't to be pked while training

Well... You might want try training in non-multicombat pk maps, like the cave in tarsengaard (near the garg cave) if you don't won't to be pked while training

Or you could go to that cave and get PK'd by crus xD

Or you could go to that cave and get PK'd by crus xD

:) rofl yea thats true :P

he allways stand in the middle..

even if u r training over there ppl can cast harm on u........

Well, I believe that is still better going there than to kf, as kf is most populated pk map (or am i wrong?)

thats where I was, training on the gobbies..

since when is Pking not honorable ?

It can be, depending on diffrent aspects. For example: like how you do it, how you reply, how fair it is. More ex: a/d about 80 on someone lots and lots of lvls lower is not really honor, its butchery :P

And not even replying to someone that dont talk rude to you on a relevant subject is.. rude.. :doze:

And for those who like chatlogs, not that I really see a point in it (could be fixed text by anyone anyway):

[PM to Chaos_Knight: do u return or keep stuff?] thats all, no answer as I already said, and I didnt nag him on it cause I myself was in pk, lost stuff is not the point for me here, I just feel he breaks his own rules --> "Help anyone in anyway we can"

I dont need help getting to the underworld, I assure you all I can get there on my own :blush:

Edited by Niilan

if he would retuen stuff he wouldnt of Pked u in first place

i ignroe also people who ask that, its always so that a noob complains

Yup Scarr, I know that

But the point still isnt that i got killed or that i lost stuff, the point is that he does stuff he claims he doesnt. i.e lying.

Lol maybe when they say return death bags they mean death bags that they find not create :D . Anyone can twist words.

true since he is the one who attacked after all :)

Edited by _spike_