Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Kayliana

First and foremost, it was nice to briefly run into Kayliana in the game yesterday - I was working on my manufacturing - Finally got level 9 so that I could complete Granny's Quest without resorting to having to buy/beg for a fur cloak. Yes, I don't always do things the easy way :)

One more question about the guild: What gods are you affiliated with? Or is that left up to the members?

Later!

Seen it, shrugged it away. Guess he was just disappointed at the fall of the rangers, and Anki's message was in the wrong place at thew wrong time.

EDIT: this was of course in reply to Kayliana's post not jerboa's. Jerboa, it's good to have you aboard, when you see me or Kayliana ingame let us know so one of us can accept you. We have no official stance on gods, though I believe that a reasonable number of dragons follow the manu god. I myself have just finished Aluwen's quests (def god), and if possible (dunno if they're enemies) i'm gonna start with the manu god's quests.

Grum, I would imagine they are not enemies...In the More info bout the manu god, it was Aluwen who made him a god...lol...less that now makes them enemies...lol...he's like lawful good or lawful neutral i think

Grum, I would imagine they are not enemies...In the More info bout the manu god, it was Aluwen who made him a god...lol...less that now makes them enemies...lol...he's like lawful good or lawful neutral i think

Check out http://eternal-lands.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=552 - If I'm reading this correctly, they are not allied or enemies - neutral to each other, it looks like...

Thanks for the info ppl, I'll go look for him (the priest at least) tonight then :(

Anyway, as he said, it's good to see you about Jerboa. Talk about luck of the draw! I logged on and spawned right next to the wolves and Jerboa was right there. It was nice to see you, good for you to know that I really do exist :(

Talk about an impressive way to recruit - Spawn right in front of a potential recruit and greet them :( If that's not a nice personal touch, I don't know what is....

Grum, I could tkae you to the priest if you dont feel like wandering (if i can remember the way there again...

I've got a good idea :idea: lets take a screen of all members in one place in rows.then we can put it on our webpage. just tossing out whatever strikes me recently lol

You guys popular enough??? HEH :shock: WOW 10 pages of replies

Hi everybody i would like to join this unbeatable guild, so here is my profile;

Name: Michael Elvendo

Race: Elf

Background: I came from an ancient elvish town, Elendof, here i grew and learnt how to use a bow and two short swords, i am now a very experienced fighter and Hunter.

Why would i be a valuble member?: I am a good role player (well good enough) I will be loyal to the grand ambassador and do what i need to do to please him, I will never question anyone else's orders (well only if they are a higher rank than me :wink: )

Weapons: I use two short swords and a long bow.

Armour I wear normal rags and a cloak, but i have one uphand, under the rags i wear mythril armour!!

Hope this is ok and hope i will be able to get in. :)

Also i don't know if i am suposed to say this yet, but about the dragon thing, i would like to be silver please. :)

is it just me or does everyone ignore everything i say? :)

:idea: maybe ive stumbled upon a consriracyagainst me! :idea:

I've got a good idea :idea:  lets take a screen of all members in one place in rows.then we can put it on our webpage. just tossing out whatever strikes me recently lol

we've had a few screenshot parties..its hard to get everyone on at the same time though...

Just FYI - Ran into pk_dragonz_pk in the game yesterday and he was asking how to join... Suggested that he post his application and that Grum and Kayliana would have to accept him... Never talked to him before and I'm not sure if he's talked to someone else...

If this is the same guy as...wotsitagain? lemme see if i can reproduce it from memry...Pk3r_dr4g0nz (don't speak 1337, sry), then he sent me a PM on these forums. Yeah, when people want to apply, sent them here or (preferably) http://gdc.rules.it , and let them post their application.

He said hey to me last night in cc then ran off....