Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Borusdude

AttackingGod A.K.A Benhe

Me and my friend Matteyu were gonna ff and we went outside, AttackingGod said he was friends with Matteyu, matteyu was uh... well lets say was afk. ;) So i trusted AttackingGod so we FF'd then he kills me eventually, and TOOK MY TITANIUM CHAINMAIL! A couple days after me and a FFer (A trusted one) were in Mages school training. AttackingGod was in there. I warned him NOT to pk me. He was saying he might give my titanium chain back. I leave and so does my friend. He pmed me and said stuff about comin back and he has it with him and hell give it back so i go in there with barely any health and he pks me and gets my STEEL CHAIN! I understand if u get pked ur stuff is gone but this is probably a good exeption! Isn't this like luring people? Pretty sad to me! :huh:

Me and my friend Matteyu were gonna ff and we went outside, AttackingGod said he was friends with Matteyu, matteyu was uh... well lets say was afk. :P So i trusted AttackingGod so we FF'd then he kills me eventually, and TOOK MY TITANIUM CHAINMAIL! A couple days after me and a FFer (A trusted one) were in Mages school training. AttackingGod was in there. I warned him NOT to pk me. He was saying he might give my titanium chain back. I leave and so does my friend. He pmed me and said stuff about comin back and he has it with him and hell give it back so i go in there with barely any health and he pks me and gets my STEEL CHAIN! I understand if u get pked ur stuff is gone but this is probably a good exeption! Isn't this like luring people? Pretty sad to me! :evilgrin:

For me it is scamming. If you are a newb (i dont know you or yours stats, but probably not since you have tit chain), scamming its against the rules (if you are not, scam is allowed).

Oh, and i entered Kiralan Field and found Benhe. He was alone and started to run and said "Dont attack me, i was training". Training with air? What a lier scamming newb!

You eneter PK at your own risk..

It depends weither the player has any Honor or not..

In Benhe's case.. NO.

But, I don't see why PVP or FF should make someone not Attack you.. If you don't wonna be attacked don't go into PK.. Or go a QUIET PK place.. I can think of enough of them..

:/

You eneter PK at your own risk..

It depends weither the player has any Honor or not..

In Benhe's case.. NO.

But, I don't see why PVP or FF should make someone not Attack you.. If you don't wonna be attacked don't go into PK.. Or go a QUIET PK place.. I can think of enough of them..

:/

I think you did not read well.

Borus was lured into a pk map.

And later i was entering in KF, i saw Benhe. HE started to run, and then claimed i should not attack him because he was training. Of course it was ridiculous since he was alone, and armored and with weapon.

About attacking on pvp, its a whole another issue, and of course your guild does not care if someone is training or not.

You entered the PK area voluntarily. I'd say you were gullible in going in there after what he said.. It's your fault you got PKed cause YOU went in there. He can't force you <_<

He was alone and started to run and said "Dont attack me, i was training". Training with air?

Same here many many times.

Dude borus you totaly lied about this story matteyu had nothing to do with it and i acutally asked you FF. WHich means friendly fight. YOU said NO. that means i would not give stuff back if i attacked you and killed ya. THen you later denied it and said you wanted the ff. Borus you changed the story to make me look worse then i really am in this case.

i killed Glare (alchmaster) and then killed attackinggod as he was trying to run for his life :P

Dude borus you totaly lied about this story matteyu had nothing to do with it and i acutally asked you FF. WHich means friendly fight. YOU said NO. that means i would not give stuff back if i attacked you and killed ya. THen you later denied it and said you wanted the ff. Borus you changed the story to make me look worse then i really am in this case.

why am i convinced that you wouldn't give stuff back even when it's a FF? <_<