Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Dark_Nightmare

Attack on Nordcarn and another victory for Shadowbane...

The night covered Seridia with darkness. Who knows what could hide in it...

"Hey, ho, the diddle dong, home of Chinese food, bing-bong..." a dwarven Master of Cements was singing as he scouted the Nordcarn graveyard for grave-robbers and up-turned tombstones. He rounded the corner, and an entire row of graves were dug. "By Dvar's Beard!" he exclaimed, "who dug up all these graves?" Then, he felt a bony hand touch his shoulder. He wheeled around. "Aaaaah....!"

"What? The Master of Cements died? How-" "We just found his body there, ripped, torn, and mangled." said a black-bearded dwarf. "Has the scouting party returned?" asked the Nordcarn's Cheif-of-Police. "No..."

It was another night, just like the previous. A search party in full armor was scouring the graveyard. "Look! All the graves are dug-up! Who could have done a thing like that." said a dwarf. Then, he was blasted into the air by a fiery ball. "Jonn!" exclaimed another. The party of ten dwarves looked around. Then, a legion of skeletons led by a shady figure rose from the gloomy mist and shadows, and attacked them. No survivors...

"Sir! Sir! The town is being attacked by a mage and a legion of skeletons! They broke through the wall on one of the sides!" "We can't stop an army of skeletons!" said the Chief-of-Police. "I can..." and a cloaked figure burst in. "Who are-" "No time for questions! Give me 200 death essences and 100 health, and..." said the figure.

The stranger rushed into the darkness, into the growing horde. He slashed into their ranks, choping of skulls and rending rotting flesh. Then, he took on the necromancer himslef, and cast 100 harms on him. The n

ecromancer tried to overpower the massive Harm, but he was vanquished, and Nordcarn was saved. Before the town could thank the stranger, he was gone, with only a name to be remembered by. Shadowbane...

Edited by Dark_Nightmare

You could write "The Cronicles of Shadowbane" :) I recommend combining all your Shadowbane stories into one thread. BTW.

home of Chinese food

Not sure Chinese food is around in EL :(

And, I recommend having a method to combine harms to kill him. casting Harm 100 times would take forever. Perhaps this Shadowbane discovered a way to combine harm spells and he calls it "smite undead" and he will only teach it to those who are against the shadows and for the light...Er. Your story, not mine.

Edited by Brom