Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Dark_Nightmare

Shadowbane Shadeslayer...

It was a dark night, and a elven maiden was sobing over the grave of her loved on in the Idaloran Cemetary. "Oh, Saren, why did you have to be so brave?" She asked to no one. She went on crying. She did not notice the shadow that flashed under the full-moon's light. "Why? Why did you have to die?"

"Oh, I'm not dead." She looked around. There stood a black cloaked, pale, figure.

"Saren! You, you're..."

"Dead?" He crept toward her. "I'm a little hungry, and I'm in the mood for blood."

"Aaaaah!" shreiked the maiden. Then, a black figure rose from the shadows behind her and lept at the vampiric Saren. It hit Saren in the face with a black boot, and the cloaked figure clashed with fist and leg against the vampire. He doged and flew in a series of acrobatics, and never got hit, but always hit the mark in turn. He knocked the vampire onto the ground and then took out a titanium long of fire, and stabbed the vampire, Saren, in the heart. Saren screamed and crumbled to dust.

"Oh, thankyou stranger!"

"Just doing my job..." The moonlight shone on the cloaked figure, revealing a bandana-covered face, a black cloak, and a rugged appearence. He turned around to go. "Wait! What is your name?"

"Just call me, Shadowbane..." And before he dissappeared into the shadows, the maiden saw a white emblem on his back. The white sign of Mortos. And then he was gone...

A very nice story, I might incorporae some of it into the quests for Mortos (if you allow it).

Shadowbane fits the anti-Mortos picture well, as Mortos is the Shadow Lord. I'm looking forward to meet this shadowbane :huh:

A few notes:

I don't know if the Mortos connection was intentional in this character. Mortos is the god of Death, Destruction and Evil.

The symbol of Mortos is the Beast of Shattered Dreams (you can see it on the armed orcs in the concept art forums).

Only evil characters will follow Mortos, since there is no room for goodness for a slave to Morto's path.

Hehe, you'll see him when he gets about 30 more bucks, for I can't afford a Draegoni. Maybe I can change my name, but that's about it for now. And the Beast of Shattered Dreams symbol, I'm not gonna use that I guess, maybe I'll find some other cool symbol.