Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
rasberrybeard

Crankyness

Well today as I hit my ignore button after absolutely tearing into somone for no good reason I realized I was becoming one of those people I hate, you know the ones who are only nice to those who they find beneficial to them. Well as I thought more about the posts I usually make and the way I act in the game, I have come to realize I am nothing short of nasty and unpleasant sometimes. So this is my vow, and one I urge any player who feels as I do to take.

I rasberrybeard, do hereby vow to not let the virtual world affect my real life actions. I from hence forth will strive to better the game and these forums for all who encounter me. Should I find myself resorting to old habits, I will promptly cease and desist my actions. I ask for forgivness for my actions which may include, but not be limited to: pessimistic attitude, pert unkind responses, general lack of distaste in regard to others feelings, and holding a grudge. It is now that I go forth with a clean slate, and ask that you not hold my past actions against me.

-rasberrybeard

I rasberrybeard, do hereby vow to not let the virtual world affect my real life actions. I from hence forth will strive to better the game and these forums for all who encounter me. Should I find myself resorting to old habits, I will promptly cease and desist my actions. I ask for forgivness for my actions which may include, but not be limited to: pessimistic attitude, pert unkind responses, general lack of distaste in regard to others feelings, and holding a grudge. It is now that I go forth with a clean slate, and ask that you not hold my past actions against me.

-rasberrybeard

If only everyone could make and hold that vow! We will hold you to it.

I'm willing to make that pledge - but then again I'm happier on EL cos it means I'm not in work :P

i forgive you ras,

it happens to everyone once and awhile, and i can understand completely.

my trust is in you.

-Kat