Eternal Lands Official Forums
Aerowind

What's your desktop?!?!

My current one, as of...well...today...I was bored :)

stuckinscreen2ci.jpg

Amazing what you can do with a little file extension changing to a blank text document, huh?

Course.. the folders are real..

Edited by freeone3000

Well, here is my Windows Desktop...Oh..yes there are icons hidden behind Winamp :-P If you have seen my older screenshots with eveyr single spot filled with icons you would rleise that I jsut can't live without them.

newscreeny.jpg

And here is my Linux Desktop...sadly though..I don't use it too much because i'm too lazy to spend horus upon hours getting the Dri drivers to give me hardware aceleration. If you want to buy me a new video card that would be grea tthough :P Realy..tha'ts the only reaosn keeping me from using linux full time.

peguins.jpg

Dont' get me wrong though, I use Linux pretty much EVERY DAY...since i'm always downloading torrents, scripting,e tc. on one of my Linux servers (I have two of them which run LFS and Slackware)

'Cos in PS you dont have script-fu and python-fu, for example. That thingies are very helpfull if you do a lot of work related to graphics. I am a gimp moron, but even I, with my limited skills in graphics, can do a lot more of things in gimp than I once did in photoshop.

EDIT: The other reason: you have to pay to use PS. And the price is not low, precissely: http://shopping.kelkoo.co.uk/b/a/ss_adobe_...cs_windows.html

Edited by m_bee

so sad they didn't make more QfG games 8^(

when I first played them when i was young they lasted a long time... now I can play through all 5 in a day or two <_< but there was a lot of amazing stuff happening in games back then. the days when games were written by small groups who felt free to insert silliness, instead of big companies scared of bad comments

lmao, ahh now i know what u tryed to buy on that scamm site ;)

topic is about desktop scarab not "show off ur GW money u bought with real cash"

-_-

screenie.jpg

ok if everyones showing off...obey warez king :o

Edited by Arthur

Yea.. its blank but I have more crap on this computer than most of you.. not all oin desktop though.. Im a graphics designer so I have cs2 cs and 7.0 (photoshop) gimp 2.0 gimpshop psp 8.0 and 9.0 and apohysis..2.02.. running xp.. and have extensive programs.. I lowerd the thing to classic and didnt use an active bg for reasons to save space on my computer.. :)

Click me

(btw that invisionfreenetworks site.. i own) :D more for graphics and tutorials.. :mellow:

Edited by projoesback