Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
gadai

When Internet Forums go BAD!

LOL!! :D that was FUNNY!! i beleive there is a new record for "most swears in a single forum thread"!

Oh wow... people go absolutely nuts on the Internet > <

Edit: http://www.mondopolitico.com/discus/messag...html?1113856060

This is one scary guy... o.O

Edit 2: And this...

Count me as someone who wasted entirely too much time reading this thread - and the links. It's stupid to try and think logically about this guy, but they're are too many weird parts of his story. In his posts at mondopolitico, John goes on all sorts of crazy rants describing the times he told people about flying airplanes into the WTC before Sept. 11. From all his stories, we get that he's crazy and hates America (in real life, not the Republican version of the charge). When he tells law enforcement, it's in cryptic ways to locals instead of a direct letter to the FBI. Sometimes he uses his supposed knowledge of the attacks in the form of "I know something you don't, ha!"

So he goes on and on. When he finally gets around to writing how he knew about the attacks, he actually tries to take credit for the idea behind the plot. He's trying to get a job in Saudi in 1997. Having problems so he makes contact with someone in the embassy. For some reason rants to that person about the criminal government in Florida, his conspiracy theory about the train crash and how he was picked on while in the US Army. His next post:

"I had also told these people by e-mail in Saudi Arabia one of the reasons I had applied for a job there. I told them that I wanted to be able to live there and work there so that I might make connections with wealthy, influential Saudis with friends in high places, perhaps in Washington D.C., who might be willing to help a person like me settle some accounts against people back in the USA who considered themselves above the law.

I also told them in writing that even though I was not married then, that if I were to get married and have a baby, that if I were to take that child back to the US, that I would have to fear for that baby's safety.

In fact, later I did get married and we did have a baby girl in a foreign country. Back in the USA in Stuart, Florida, when she was about 11 months old, she was manhandled in public by three brutes. She was so badly injured that we had to take her to the hospital repeatedly for costly medical treatment. And true to Florida' s criminal government, the three criminals who hurt her are walking free, never arrested, just as though they had done nothing wrong at all. I think you are beginning to get the point here and now. That was just one incident in a very long list of incidents over the years, and I was appealing to foreign powers to intercede on my behalf against this criminal enterprise of a government in Florida.

I went on to tell them about my novel "Genesis of Terror" and about how it ends with a one man terrorist attack against government in the state of Florida. The method of attack is with commandeered, fuel-laden aircraft and high explosives flown into a large government complex in Florida. Knives are also used in the attack. I still have it all on paper, the novel that is, with details and all revisions on original paper with a copyright date of 1990.

At one popint these people wrote back to me telling me that they were very interested and that they wanted to continue the dialog. I went on to tell them that such a plan of attack would be easy enough to pull off. I explained to them that they could come right here to Florida to get the flight training if needed. I even gave them instructions on what not to say and how to act to avoid coming under suspicion while getting flight training for the mission. I mean, this was all in writing over the internet by e-mail.

I had no real idea who they were. I would send to one e-mail address, and get an answer from a different person at a different e-mail address.I did not memorize the addresses. At that time I still was not sure what the outcome would be.

I told them that I had written my novel and ended it with the airplane attack because I had been thoroughly screwed over in Florida, and that in the early seventies I was putting together exactly such an attack myself, and was considering doing it myself. I was looking into getting flight lessons. I had located a site where explosives could be stolen. I was putting together plans to load a cargo plane with fifty-five-gallon-drums of gasoline and the explosives. But initial planning was as far as I got with the plan because I could not stay motivated enough to follow through with it. I had been provoked, attacked, severely injured, almost murdered with the aiding and abetting of the government here, and I intended to make them pay in a way that history could not ignore or assign to a footnote.

But the provocations stopped for a while, and my motivation to annihilate them lessened over time.

I explained this to them by e-mail, A went on to tell them that I was aware of what the US military had been doing to innocent people in the Middle East which was much worse than what had been done to me. I told them that I was sure that there were people there who would be motivated enough to accept a mission to launch this airplanes as missiles style attack. I told them that all it takes is the guts to accept it, and the will power to follow through with it. I told them they would need specially educated and trained personnel to perform the technical tasks of the attack, but that they could get that training right here in Florida.

Okay. So all this did happen and it was in writing. And what did they tell me in reply.

We want you to know that "We agree with everything you have told us. We are very seriosly considering all your suggestions."

So had did genius John about the attacks? Because, in his delusional mind, he masterminded them, at least at the beginning. Priceless.

Uh, John, you might want to realize AQ had plans of using a commercial airplane as a missle in the early 1990s.

Edited by Kendai

This guy is a well known professional troll, don't read too much into it, it's a very elaborate hoax, I've seen him on rock music forums, game forums - pretty much everywhere actually. He's not really a conspiracy theorist nut. Juts very good at winding people up.

Whether the guy is a troll or not (which in itself has spawned many threads) the dialog on this one is priceless :)

Oh wow... people go absolutely nuts on the Internet > <

Edit: http://www.mondopolitico.com/discus/messag...html?1113856060

This is one scary guy... o.O

182042[/snapback]

that john guy is the cycletourist dude from the other forum posted above (it pays to have read the entire thing) hes wacked.

{EDIT} this may count as proof.....

cyclotouriste?

I know this guy. There's only one person on the internet who behaves exactly the way this individual does. I followed a link posted elsewhere into this thread. Forgive me for butting in.

Yeh, there are a lot of thin-skinned people out there, but there isn't a soul who reacts with such vitriol after such innocently made comments as this guy.

He's known among denizens of motorcycle forums as "eddyirish" or "irisheddy", also once called himself "farmboy".

He's also a pathological liar; witness the absolutely bizarre statement that he knew all about 9/11 before it happend .

He's also claimed at various times to be:

1. A vietnam veteran (marines) who's killed as many as 200 "charlies" hand to hand.

2. A famous doctor, who ran: a. a drug rehab center, or b. a clinic for orphans (depends on which thread you happen to drop in on when he's making that particular brag).

3. An executive at GM who was responsible for setting up equitable severance packages for laid off workers.

4. Owner of "several" internet services.

5. Has personally killed several people who attempted to insult him face-to-face.

What we do know for sure about eddy is that he's married (makes you wonder why he's pretending to look for a female traveling companion, maybe his wife finally left him?), he's about 60 years old, and not a bad looking fellow. Used to own a very nice BMW R90S, and more recently a Kawasaki ZX12. We also know where he lives, but we won't reveal that information publicly because that would be crossing the line.

Hiya eddy, how're ya doin? Haven't seen you around much in the last couple of years. Last time was on that watch collector's forum. You've been so entertaining over the years, that we keep an eye out for you.

btw, in case anyone is interested, I'm not just here to rag on irisheddy/cyclotouriste, I'm looking for info from anyone who's managed a trip down the Pan American Highway as far as the Panama Border.

Edited by Gecko_Master