Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Creepin_Death

Artificer Perk?

Artificer

Cost: 7 points, 2000 gold

Doubles a players' chances of creating enhanced/enriched items (such as modable weapons and enriched essences).

Can Modable weapons be made? I thought they were only bought. If not is their any reason for a person who mainly does manu to get this perk. I would love a ton of efes but I can just buy them if that is all this perk will do for me.

Thanks

Modable weapons CAN be made, albeit very rare. For some people, this perk has really helped them, but then again, some have done better without the perk. It's something that not many people can explain right now.

Moddable weapons aren't the enchanted ones being sold. They're swords that will be able to be enchanted, in time.

Haha! I have a Blue, Pickaxe shaped lollipop, and you don't!

Edited by Hazor

I have had nothing but luck with the Artificer perk.

10k FE = 10 efes or more

I have also heard this from many other players.

Once we did 100k FEs (as a group of 5 people or so) and I am not sure of the exact count of efe but it was somewhere over 100.

I would not get this perk just because of the modable weapons though, in that case it really in not worth it at the moment.

Also I have made alot of extra mana and extra healing pots with the perk but they are a waste because hardly anyone uses them (afaik) and they take too much storage space.

JaneMuffin

Also I have made alot of extra mana and extra healing pots with the perk but they are a waste because hardly anyone uses them (afaik) and they take too much storage space.

JaneMuffin

163460[/snapback]

uhhh, janie ill buy the br's from ya

uhhh, janie ill buy the br's from ya

163535[/snapback]

I couldnt "sell" you anything! You are my bud!! But I can make you "work" it off *ebul grin*

JaneMuffin

I used to get an average amount of efe's before I got artificer, and right after made like 83k fe in a few weeks and didn't get a single efe. Of course, I have by far the worst luck in the game for efe. I do seem to get more of everything else, tho, and I did make a modable steel long thanks to artificer. I think the excitement I felt when I made that sword was worth the 7 pp and 2k gp, although I really really wish I could make efe's. I use a lot of them!

163460[/snapback]

They are very good for PK contests (like the EAF, etc..) so no, they're not a waste :(

Haha! I have a Blue, Pickaxe shaped lollipop, and you don't!

163452[/snapback]

And what if I told you I have a Blue, lollipop shaped Pickaxe?

Hmm, I have the feeling I'll end up with L_c's luck if I got artificier for EFE...

I am an happy artificer myself and i thanks this perk which allowed me, whith efes, eles, eme and special potions to help me buy all EL books :)

Then, the excitement to make a modable iron sword (i understand L_c) was almost worth the pickpoints.

I did spend all those pic points on it. It was well worth it. I made 500 fe's and got my efe. Before that I had made many runs (7 or 8) of 1000 fe's and never got a single efe. Thanks everyone