Eternal Lands Official Forums
godfathernoodle

Best Rappers of all time!

Which rapper do you think was the best.  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Which rapper do you think was the best.

• Biggie Smalls A.k.A Notorius
    • Eminem A.k.A Slim shady
    • Tupac

:D I heart you.

154221[/snapback]

Ahhhh, sweet of you! Same here, but that still doesn't change the fact you brought back the argument! :):P

i think the best rapper is the last rapper

154254[/snapback]

Brightest thing said in this entire thread.

i agree 100% it sucks thats the nicest way i can say it

149514[/snapback]

hes right and seeing that he has a black sabbath avatar poster he must have good taste so i would go back to scaming bots like a good little rapper oh yeah u should have put ska he makes all those guys go to shame his music makes u want to swing a dead cat over ur head and then do bad things should be very succesful :lol:

Only rap I can tolerate is the old school stuff such as Public Enemy or Run DMC. They had at least some attitude, these youngsters are just fakes with bad hair-dos. Rap sucks in general, metal all the way! ;)

truth be told there cant be a best rapper because there never was a good rapper in the first place

[EDIT] Just ignore this..Don't feel like getting another post deleted.

Edited by WoodChuck

The only rapper that is worthy of any recognition is Twista(twister? not sure how he spells it), he raps something like 3-4 words per second, and he doesn use any macines either, I've heard him in concert. And the amazing thing is that while your listening your head starts going to the tempo of his words, its an awsome feeling. I also give my respectfull nod to Tech Nine.

The only rapper that is worthy of any recognition is Twista(twister? not sure how he spells it), he raps something like 3-4 words per second, and he doesn use any macines either,

158287[/snapback]

Nor do The Roots....

The roots are great...one of the most underrated groups ever IMO...But yes, Twista does rap pretty fast, he was timed at around 12 words a second.

A tribe called quest? of course I do...The Low End Theory was a classic CD...and Midnight Marauders was almost as good...Personally don't care for De La Soul..Dunno why though...You should listen to Immortal Technique...That's real hip hop and his lyrics will get you thinkin...Hard

Greatest Rapper of all Time: Vanila Ice. Not because of his music but because he represented everything that was happening to Rap in general, Becoming all "Glittler and Flash" with no real substance and V.i. did a great job of proving that. Kind of like the Unknowing "Weird Al Yankovic" of Rap. I swear, he could have continued to be "BIG" if only he learned to keep his big mouth shut. :D

What is Greatest Rap ever Known?: Link'n Park. They Revived and Perfected the Lost Art of Rap. Their Work is the Greatest Blending of the different Genres of Music since the Aerosmith/Run D.M.C. Collaboration. And they only cemented that by collaborating with JayZ, once again redefining the whole Musical Genre of Rap.

Also, it was commented on Nas; He was a great Rapper although I'l admit I only heard "One Mic". That's a fantasic song, altough he has a funny Accent. It also Kind of Pulls at you heart strings a little.

Edited by Kami

What is Greatest Rap ever Known?: Link'n Park. They Revived and Perfected the Lost Art of Rap.

159499[/snapback]

Was is just a typo? Or have you just really suggested that Linkin Park were rap?

Linkin Park = rap? HAHAHA! No. Mike Shinoda may be a decent MC, but Linkin Park is not considered rap.

Kami = Wrong

Period. 'Nuff Said.

And quit saying Link'n! That looks stupid as hell.

you say Vanilla Ice is the greatest rapper of all time yet you've heard ONE song from Nas, perhaps one of the best street poets ever...? Everything on Illmatic > Anything ever done by that fag vanilla ice.

Rap is not about blending different genre's of music btw...If that was so, "Let's Go" by Trick Daddy would be recognized as one of the greatest songs of all time.

Ok. The fact you can Totally freak out so easily over what is clearly meant as a joke proves you take this stuff WAY too seriously!:blink:

I mean, Chill Out Dude!

"Clearly" meant as a joke? How is it clearly a joke? And no, I'm not freaking out, I just get irritated as hell whenever someone that doesn't know crap about rap tries to lecture me about what it is.

Ok.

Vanila Ice is a Great rapper....

The Aerosmith/Run D.M.C. Version of Walk this way.....

Nas's "accent"......

I'm sorry if you're the only one who didn't get the Puns. Once again, you're far too Touchy!

Oh, By the Way. Don't dare try telling me I don't know Rap! I've been listening to Rap And Hip-Hop for some 20 Plus years, although it isn't my Music of choice. I may not know all there is to know of the subject but one thing I do know is that you should never get this hot and bothered over anything so insignificant as a Joke!

Sheez! Even Snoop knows how to Laugh at is own Ridiculous Antics he pulls! You should develop a sense of humor Dude.

Ok.

Vanila Ice is a Great rapper....

The Aerosmith/Run D.M.C. Version of Walk this way.....

Nas's "accent"......

I'm sorry if you're the only one who didn't get the Puns. Once again, you're far too Touchy!

Oh, By the Way. Don't dare try telling me I don't know Rap! I've been listening to Rap And Hip-Hop for some 20 Plus years, although it isn't my Music of choice. I may not know all there is to know of the subject but one thing I do know is that you should never get this hot and bothered over anything so insignificant as a Joke!

Sheez! Even Snoop knows how to Laugh at is own Ridiculous Antics he pulls! You should develop a sense of humor Dude.

160294[/snapback]

Naw, I have a sense of humor. So I didn't catch a couple puns? Oh well, my bad.

LIst = Revised,  Easy E

NwA

Dr, Dre

Biggie Smalls

Tupac

Eminem

Puffy Comes

Jay-Z

This is the revised****** list...

160331[/snapback]

Puffy Comes? P Diddy? Sean Combs? Puff Daddy? Whatever the hell he is now? He's a mediocre rapper who steals others beats and claims them as his own. And can you even name every member of NWA?

Puffy Comes? P Diddy? Sean Combs? Puff Daddy? Whatever the hell he is now? He's a mediocre rapper who steals others beats and claims them as his own. And can you even name every member of NWA?

160374[/snapback]

Dont even say that Puff wasnt good,,Do u know anything about rap,,

More than you obviously. He's nothing without biggie with him. And I see you haven't answered about who's in NWA.

Edited by WoodChuck