Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
falcon2330

i... *starts tearing up*

guys... i got a problem... im... having a tough time... i cant focus straight anymore cause of it... everytime one of my friends tells me something... about their past... i always ask questions to dig... deeper... then i hear something i dont want to hear... that takes a chunk out of me... and it goes into a black sphere in my heart... it turns into anger... everytime i hear something i dont wanna hear... then i say something worse to the subject... and then i lose a friend... i dont know why i keep doing this... its happened to many times i've lost count.. someone tell me what i can do.. i just cant keep living like this if this keeps happening... the few friends are all i have left... and i dont wanna make the same mistake with them like i did others ;)

Meh, if you don't wanna hear it man, don't ask you probally know where it's going because you've done this many times learn from your lessons, lifes a lesson live and learn

Friendship is also about accepting the other person, including his/her flaws. While I think it's good that you want to talk about serious things, you should also learn to accept whatever comes out. Surely you're not perfect yourself, would you like it if your friends abandoned you if they found out one of your little secrets?

You can't choose your family, but you can choose your friends... but don't take it so literally. A good friend is worth more than his/her weight in gold, so don't let some little "skeleton in the closet" get in way of the friendship. If you can't accept someone's flaws, maybe you weren't such good friends after all. When you ask these things from your friend(s), be mentally prepared to hear something you don't like and try your hardest to accept, accept and accept. Be the better man and show you don't abandon a friend because of their little secrets or their past or whatever the reason may be.

With the case of anger, you need to vent it out, but not with violence (beating a punch bag might feel good for a while, but it only brews other problems). Talk it over, tell your friend that it feels uncomfortable and why. Try to see his point of view and try to understand the circumstances behind what he did.

All in all, don't lose a friend over something that you can easily fix with simple communication.

You are too sensitive, I was like that when I was a kid too. But either life will kill it in you or

it will kill you. Sensitive people has no place in modern reality, they will be always hated,

kicked and exploited. All you can do to survive and be happy is becoming a cold bastard.

Regards.

You are too sensitive, I was like that when I was a kid too. But either life will kill it in you or

it will kill you. Sensitive people has no place in modern reality, they will be always hated,

kicked and exploited. All you can do to survive and be happy is becoming a cold bastard.

Regards.

Nah, that maybe your take on life, but there are billions of us who are happy and arn't cold.

"What doesnt kill you, only makes you stronger".

Oh, some more cheesyness:

"Smile, and the whole world smiles with you" :rolleyes:

Regards.

Nah, that maybe your take on life, but there are billions of us who are happy and arn't cold.

"What doesnt kill you, only makes you stronger".

Oh, some more cheesyness:

"Smile, and the whole world smiles with you" :rolleyes:

i've heard that saying somewhere... i forget where though... but im a bit okay now... i just needed to get my mind off it with some... nevermind... i just got my mind off it though... if i cant handle a situation like this... better to abandon it... atleast i let it out though... <_<

Well... You said, "the few friends are all i have left... and i dont wanna make the same mistake with them like i did others". IMHO, you already losed them - that is just a matter of time. Real friend have no need to be cared or afraided to lose his friendership - he just is and you have nothing to do about it. :rolleyes: Nice person, who feels good with you and you feel good with him. Try to be, not by declaring to others, best friend for yourself and friends will find you themself. :(