Eternal Lands Official Forums
The_Crow

Beware , Axe wielding maniacs on the loose

Moth before changeing formula for Tit-chains PL guild made project tit-chain. They saved lots of EFE becouse of doing that. Why didnt anybody Got problem like "PL knew about the change, they should be teh dead" its stupid, i remeber when i made my first EME Platyna aws the only person who waned to buy it form me (I will mention that i have sol it to her for 1k becouse no body, NO BODY wanted to buy it). I remember also that Platyna was buing Enriched essences on Market, so whats the diference betwen buing them month/week/2 days/2 hours before the update. Linux was ALLWAYS(since i remember) buying Enriched essences.

Al of you are simply jellous... becouse you werent smart enough to consider that enriched essences will be worth something in future...

About the accusation i wanna tell shasso to think a little

I mean if there is going to be an update everything would probably sell for a better (higher) price so she bought ingredients to make ice swords

Moth before changeing formula for Tit-chains PL guild made project tit-chain. They saved lots of EFE becouse of doing that. Why didnt anybody Got problem like "PL knew about the change, they should be teh dead"

As a member of PL i just want to say that before that update from 22 Nov 2004, we didn't need to save EFE to make tit chains, we made them with just a FE. That 's suspicious :huh:. But we made that times projects like making hundreds of shields, helmets, boots, pants and tit chains also. And that was just a luck. We made this tit chains and few days ago there was update and whoa: EFE needed to tit chain, two for iron plate and so on. Little offtopic, but i need to correct.

And that was just a luck. We made this tit chains and few days ago there was update and whoa:

I was not accusing you on any cheat :huh: just wated to show that Platyna is innocent. She was lucky just like PL guild was. Poor kids didn't save their enriched essences and they are crying now and acusing anybody who had them in storage. I bought 2 serpent stones on sunday... please ban be bacouse i surely knew the formula and I knew that they will be more expensive after the update.

Your all missing something: Tactics.

This was a simple example of tactics by Plat and her guild, so good for them.

I think it was a VERY STUPID idea to post the ingredients so publicly, but its in the past now.

Remember, this is a game. Games require tactics. Tactics is what was used here.

Everyone was given the information (whether it be a bad decision or not), so we all had the chance to capitalise on that.

Edited by Placid

This was like 5 hours before update. So if you had acces to the info for one week, why did u lie to this poor noob?

This poor noob have some eme and wanted know if after update will be used for something, coz there must be some reason that there are in game, right? It's should be pretty obvious.

Riva has been saving all EWE's we got since they were implemented, on the off chance they were useful in the future. We have like 10-12 (not sure coco has them all). Always good to hold on to items, esp hard to make/get on the off chance they are useful eventually. And no Plat you can't buy ours. :D

lol that reminds me why i didn't sell my EWE.. i just didn't want to sell it because i thought it looked to pretty with all the sparkles in it :-P

(btw why can't i use smilies? i click on them but nothing happens)

Your all missing something: Tactics.

This was a simple example of tactics by Plat and her guild, so good for them.

I think it was a VERY STUPID idea to post the ingredients so publicly, but its in the past now.

Remember, this is a game. Games require tactics. Tactics is what was used here.

Everyone was given the information (whether it be a bad decision or not), so we all had the chance to capitalise on that.

I agree with the tactics part Placid :blink:

Regarding posting the formula, well I think it should have been posted by the developers right away. I don't see any point in keeping the formula a secret.

If you look at it in-game you know that some ppl have read the axe books, where they have the knowledge to make axes of different kinds. It is only natural that they know how to 'for real' as well.

A work around this could of course be to make the formulas appear only when you have read the book.

A work around this could of course be to make the formulas appear only when you have read the book.

I REALLY like that idea for the higher level things... and then if someone wanted to share the info that they had worked so hard to get... that would be up to them.

lol that reminds me why i didn't sell my EWE.. i just didn't want to sell it because i thought it looked to pretty with all the sparkles in it :-P

(btw why can't i use smilies? i click on them but nothing happens)

use your keyboard then : )

i dont see what every1's problem is with plat se had linux buying ewe's and eme's from every1 since i started playing el and fairplay to her it was a good investment and every1 should have seen they were going to be used for something in a future update even if it wasnt axe or magic swords it would have been something rare so every1 that is complaining that plat is greedy you might have sold any of they rare ess's to linux being greedy wanting 2k on the spot in stead of saving them not knowing if you would be able to make something worth 80k with them

well done on the investment plat :)

Thank you. :-) I planned to make a contest and set one of those axes as a reward yesterday

but unfortunatelly I couldn't log in in game. Today I have some meeting in an hour, but I

hope it will be today evening (CET).

Regards.

Lol what is the formula for tit axe (does it require EFE)????

12 titanium bars, 1 wood handle, 2 serpent stones, 1 enriched water essence, 8 air essences, 20 fire essences, no.

Well the axes are truely 1337, but the cape is what catch's my eye, what does it do, is there any other new capes?

But those axes are awesome

Well the axes are truely 1337, but the cape is what catch's my eye, what does it do,

That's the Platyna cape, it makes certain people hate you.

Well the axes are truely 1337, but the cape is what catch's my eye, what does it do,

That's the Platyna cape, it makes certain people hate you.

Sweet. Where can I get one?