Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
desil

You know your a n00b when...

You know you're a newb if you joined after when there's more than 3 different things to kill and you dont spawn my the docks when you're killed... rofl! ^^

Edited by Aepox

You know you're a newb if you joined after when there's more than 3 different things to kill and you dont spawn my the docks when you're killed... rofl! ^^

Make that "spawn by the docks every time you logged in" :)

You know you're a n00b when you try to roast your meat inside the bag ....

roast.jpg

Or if you try and make friends with a Chimeran Wolf .....

chim.jpg

Make that "spawn by the docks every time you logged in" ;)

rofl.. those were lovley times :D

Make that "spawn by the docks every time you logged in" :D

rofl.. those were lovley times :)

Do you know what all these 0ldbies v n00bies comments remind me of? - Old 80 year old+ people saying "Well those were the good old days, youngsters today - they don't know how well off they are. When I was young i had to do a 48 hour shift working down the coal mine and have bread and jam for tea, when we were constipated our dad used to tell us ghost stories so that we would sh1t ourselves - yes those were the good old days"!! ;)

If you're not from the UK you probably wont understand this!!!

Do you know what all these 0ldbies v n00bies comments remind me of? - Old 80 year old+ people saying "Well those were the good old days, youngsters today - they don't know how well off they are. When I was young i had to do a 48 hour shift working down the coal mine and have bread and jam for tea, when we were constipated our dad used to tell us ghost stories so that we would sh1t ourselves - yes those were the good old days"!! ;)

Don't forget "walk barefoot to school uphill both ways" :D

(I'm from the US and I still get it :))

Make that "spawn by the docks every time you logged in" :)

Do you know what all these 0ldbies v n00bies comments remind me of? - Old 80 year old+ people saying "Well those were the good old days, youngsters today - they don't know how well off they are. When I was young i had to do a 48 hour shift working down the coal mine and have bread and jam for tea, when we were constipated our dad used to tell us ghost stories so that we would sh1t ourselves - yes those were the good old days"!! :D

Don't forget "walk barefoot to school uphill both ways" :)

(I'm from the US and I still get it :D)

*Hijacks the thread*

I understould Adyna's, but I have no idea what that means Aislinn...im English too... ;)

Do you know what all these 0ldbies v n00bies comments remind me of? - Old 80 year old+ people saying "Well those were the good old days, youngsters today - they don't know how well off they are.

Except that we are not saying that youngsters today are well off. Back then, there were no DonPedro to worry about, no Satan Scarr Shivar to worry about, no rabbits/cyclops/fluffies/chimarans to worry about, no harvest limit, no mother nature and unlimited inventory space - Maggi harvested 20000 flowers in one night without getting the "you are overloaded message".

The were no n00bs, no spammers, and the only irritating people was two germans that we (Sajber and me) ended up sending out to find the dragon. Gave us peace for at least an hour before they came back accusing us of tricking them.

The game was just about perfect for the explorers and socializers (like me), but I guess achievers and PKers would find it pretty boring.

Lol placid:

Don't forget "walk barefoot to school uphill both ways"

Thats another thing "old" people said they did, about how hard they had it compared to how good "kids" today have it.

i think i still have spinters in my ass from that time :D

but still, it was nice, the maps where unmapped ;)

and the ideas where flowing...

You are definitely a total n00b when on your wedding night your bed is taken so you have to use the one in the kids room while the other couple complains over the dirty talk you forget to pm

bedtaken.jpg

You know your a newb when the first thing you ask is : "Hey are there pets in this game, those bunnies are really cute!" (taken from my first ever question in EL)