Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Harlee92

Harlee & Madre Looking For A Child

Me and MaDre, recently married, are trying to adopt a child, Please would anyone like to audition for the place of Son or Daughter? Please come in game to WSC Meeting Hall, and we will explain everything

-Harlee :)

Well since Lyanna is away for a while (shes my adopted mommy ) if Hazor drops me as a child i will be up for adoption as emby (female elf nice dispostion doesnt bite very quiet)

Lol Noob, You sound like me at the age of 6, I didnt burn people though, Just bit them continuesly, and cut of thier hair *Did i say that out loud?*

Edited by Harlee92

Lol Noob, You sound like me at the age of 6, I didnt burn people though, Just bit them continuesly, and cut of thier hair *Did i say that out loud?*

I like fire. :ph34r:

Oh and yes you did say that outloud.

So who is your child?!

Why don't you "make"(...) one yourself... The little thingie would... follow you around... you would need to feed it... like a little pet... or something...

Later once it learns to speak it will ask you for "FREE ST00F PLZZ1!!1!"... and you need to give it some money or it will die...

:ph34r:

I'd volunteer, but nobody wants a rebelious, Atheist teenager that sets people on fire...

Not like I'm anything like that. Oh no not at all. :ph34r:

Besides, if they adopt one of us, they'd have to adopt both of us. Consider two pubescent teenage girls. Now run away screaming. It's okay; we understand.

imagine this: my father (in RL) is engaged, she has 3 girls (all under 10) from her previous marriage, AND my father and his fiance have 2 girls, ages 3 and 2...imagine that house in say, 10-12 years? :shudders: only good thing is when they all start dating...my father, myself, my uncle, and my younger bro (he's 16 now) are gonna sit around cleaning the hunting rifles when the boys come to pick em up :angry:

Besides, if they adopt one of us, they'd have to adopt both of us. Consider two pubescent teenage girls. Now run away screaming. It's okay; we understand.

No! No! Have mercy! Aaargh... (fades beyound the horizont) :ph34r:

ATM, i cant find a son or daughter, who has actually PMED me

You didn't say to PM you, I think since you posted here they figured you wanted a response here.

ATM, i cant find a son or daughter, who has actually PMED me

You didn't say to PM you, I think since you posted here they figured you wanted a response here.

Please come in game to WSC Meeting Hall, and we will explain everything

It would have also helped if he set a time, but I think he implied that everyone would know he meant to contact him in a PM .... well, I did at least :ph34r:

Sure,im up for being an adopted child{on el,on and im j/k,lol}But remember you have to provide me food and one.k allowance every three ingame days,B)