Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Iamsam

Does Anyone..

Hello, I was just wondering if anyone actually roleplays in this game. If you do actually roleplay you can contact me in the game by whispering or putting me on private chat. My name is Saulina.... Bye. =)

I don't really role play but I do like to stretch the truth a little bit and obscure stories I tell. Instead of saying that I gave a tit serp to the Manu God, I always tell a tale of how I destroyed my first serp sword in the name of science toi discover its secrets.

I will talk about my one true weakness as being attacked two on one, rather than say that I can't dance.

I also talk about my little brothers character in the same way. When someone asks me how such a weakling can kill a fluffy rabbit I'll either suggest that he did a deal with the Wraith or, more often, I'll tell people it's not about stats! It's about courage, valour and strength of heart!

That always gets a good response.

I am, however, worried. If I want to change race at some point, if the price is right and convenient enough, I'm going to have to make up one heck of a story to explain how it happened to me. In fact it is quite a serious deciding factor in the matter. Maybe there should be a uniform storyline to explain this phenomenon as it happens.

I am, however, worried. If I want to change race at some point, if the price is right and convenient enough, I'm going to have to make up one heck of a story to explain how it happened to me. In fact it is quite a serious deciding factor in the matter. Maybe there should be a uniform storyline to explain this phenomenon as it happens.

That will be very easy. Example(s):

"As the dark power flowed through Jebus's weak body, he could feel his blood and bones shifting. He peered into a nearby puddle, to see two red, squitning eyes looking back. The Orchan blood was now strong and dominate in his veins..."

or

"The sky god made one last decision. That was to transform mortal men into magical beings capable of using magic beyong comparison. Draegoni. Only a number would be chosen. I was one of them."

So as long as you have an imagination, the possibilities are endless!

Also, I roleplay sometimes (I havent played much at all, but I go to other forums and here).

:huh: Race changes will be an option? Or do you intend to delete a char and remake it as another race? Haven't heard 'bout that one.

:) I like to do the whole making up stories bit as well... Mother Nature gets pissed off at you, and I call it a lightning bolt, (fitting, is it not?). The only thing to watch out for is newbies, who don't realize that there aren't actually lightning bolts from nature to worry about, besides the usual bees, cavern walls, and nature's fury. Long as you don't give out wrong information to people who are trying to learn the game, it's all good.