Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
acopuff

New medallion

The idea of a New medallion came to me when training for a/d. lets say you are using a Uni med u get +4 def which helps with def lvling, but u dont get any accuracy so it doesnt boost attack. And if u use a moon med u Get armor and accuracy which helps with att, but not def. But a New medallion that has maybe +4 accuracy and +4 Defence would benifit a/d trainers, because u get more def exp from dodgeing more and u get accuracy which will lets u get more att exp and also without having to use a sword which will kill a monster faster thus less exp. Hopefully no one has already suggested it :) . Also idk what to call this medallion any suggestions :P.

I think this has been suggested before, not sure though. However, it has been suggested to remove the accuracy bonus from the moon med so people use sun meds for acc, moon meds for armour and uni meds for def. This would make more sense than making a perfect a/d trainer med.

a/d are already the easiest skills to level.

You have ever heard about what is strategy, you should contact Korrode then, It would be just too powerful and pr0 for PK, you have to choose, why we would have the other meds if we can get both advantages on same med??

-Kad

and u can get more xp by hitting less ur monster :) - if you need more hit, i presume ur coord is capped, add reasoning or use a bone : +1 accu :P

but imo, we don't need new med, jst change that "St00pid" sun medalion to something usefull :s

Edited by Michic0_oL