Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Vanyel

Donations. Contests.

Hey guys,

if you enjoy taking parts in contests in game and would like to support the Event Team with running them for you there is a way for it:) We're accepting donation we will use later as prizes in our items.

If you feel like spending some your hard earnt belongings contact me in game or forums.

All donated items will be collected by Narrator and used for Hide and Seek short contests as well as other ones, like Mortos Challenge, Board Game, etc.

Also, if you want to run an event and need some support, including (but not limited to) some prizes (do not expect miracles, though. We're very limited with prizes ourselves) contact me in game or forums as well. We could provide you a mod assistance for your events if it is needed.

Let's do something for Eternal Lands community together.

Edited by Eiri

I decided not to mention prizes donators some time ago, but I decided to do an exception today.

I honestly don't know how to express my gratitude to:

• Cruella,
    Molime,
    Ghaele,
    Lilpickle,
    Lotheneil,
    2coolfool,
    Accerak,
    Extrapolation,
    Fatboyjaxx,
    Macal,
    Maslicka,
    Rauch,
    Waraxe

for their donations.

I owe you all a lot. Thank you.

Regards,

Iori

PS. With their donations I will be able to hold at least several contests in next few days. Prizes range from some minerals to ice dragon helms. Hope you will enjoy them as much as I do.

Edited by Iori

Sounds like its too late to donate. Is this true?

Not at all. I accept any donations, honestly. There are probably no items that can't be used for events either was prizes, or supporting items. You can contact me in game or forums. I don't accept PMs from bots, though.

Not at all. I accept any donations, honestly. There are probably no items that can't be used for events either was prizes, or supporting items. You can contact me in game or forums. I don't accept PMs from bots, though.

oh ok...can you donate anonymously? :)

oh ok...can you donate anonymously? :)

Yup. If you do not want to have your name in the list above, just say so:)