Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Ujio

Returning player

Hey guys,

I have a wee problem. I've been a bad boy and not played EL in a long time, so naturally I can't remember my ingame password. I have a feeling that if I don't remember it it's tough cookie for me, but the most pressing question is "is my user actually still there or has it been deleted as part of an inactivity sweep?" It's a little bit of a time waster to spend hours thinking up old passwords if the name doesn't exist in the datebase.

I know this is a little bit unorthodox, but could someone please look up the name Ujio and see if it still exists? I would direct this to the right person by pm or something but I have no idea who does that sort of thing since perhaps a year ago :pickaxe:

Now, assuming everyone here is appropriately cynical I put forward the case that checking to see if a name is still in the records really shouldn't be a breach of confidentiality, etc. Should you require any other information as I'm sure someone might, I'll be happy to give it, assuming I'm allowed to be a little bit cynical about who I give my details to :)

Much obliged,

Ujio

Edit:

ps. To save you questioning: I've downloaded the latest version of EL and I've tried the passwords I know in that

Edited by Ujio

http://game.eternal-lands.com/view_user.php?user=ujio

Your page is still there, if you were deleted, the page would be blank, i believe. At any rate, players only get deleted if someone wants that name, and only if the account to be deleted has newbie stats (IIRC).

Also, radu charges some money for password retrieval, should you want to go that route. Can't remember how much it is.

Password retrieval is $5 from Entropy.

Great news: I spent about 20 mins remembering and I figured it out, so I'm back in the game. Thanks for the help you two, this can be considered solved now.

;)