posting for drtycmunk

apparently got an i.p ban this morning

says he didnt recieve a warning

anychance of the details so i can forum pm him

btw he also says when he tries to set an e.l forum account it gets rejected

thanks

justmental

You know...normally I would just delete this since it violates the bans forum rules...but all i can really say to this is:

You have got to be kidding.

Maybe the last time he got caught logging into his mother's account and taking her stuff and us choosing to give his mother the "benefit of the doubt" and "believe" her story when she complained to us her account was hacked and then found out it was drtycmunk and retracted it? should have served as his final warning. Not like THAT was his first time or anything...

I suggest he carefully think about his EL history, he has been illegally multiplaying in almost every way possible since he started.

Enough already.

You know...normally I would just delete this since it violates the bans forum rules...but all i can really say to this is:

You have got to be kidding.

Maybe the last time he got caught logging into his mother's account and taking her stuff and us choosing to give his mother the "benefit of the doubt" and "believe" her story when she complained to us her account was hacked and then found out it was drtycmunk and retracted it? should have served as his final warning. Not like THAT was his first time or anything...

I suggest he carefully think about his EL history, he has been illegally multiplaying in almost every way possible since he started.

Enough already.

Hi, srry for posting so late on this one but i think i know what your talking about when you said hacked in to my mothers account at the time it was MY alt Alduron that i logged into. not that it matters now but i have had time to sit and think of all the possiblilitys to appoligize for any confusion, trouble, or anything else i may or may not have caused and also i would like to thank you Aislinn for replying so fast although, had i would have known what i was doing was wrong i can assure you i would not have been doing it in the first place no amount of words can explain how i feal as i do not completely know how i feal but i do know what is wrong and what is right as far as EL goes Rules are a must and must be followed and you must have concequences for them if they are broken and i am taking them at full responsibility. If i can do any thing to help any one im still here just not as active or happy go lucky any more just pm me or somthing ill try my best to help every one before my self ty for your time all and srry for the long post.

P.S.- if in my post any thing sound rude or misspelled im srry i dont mean to be rude.

P.S.S.- ty justy for posting before i got my account made,didnt know you could get in trouble for it

have a nice EL life all! :D