Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
johny732601

i got banned...

hello my accounts "johnathan" and "johny90" got banned today i am really sorry i know ignorence is no excuse but i did fail to read that u were not aloud 2 charecters (that interact) i have read all your rules now and will not break any of them ever again i am truly sorry may i please have "johny90" back as he is the only charecter i care about i am extreamly sorry for the haslle i have caused u i only want him back to continue playing and enjoying ur great game if u do restore him to me will he have his items and skills (please say he does) because one of whom i am presumming is a modorator or some1 due to the fact i saw him takeing part in one of ur competions that u had to go and find him he gave me lots and lots of books that i would never have been able to afford without his/her help i really do think this is an amazing game and would really like to just carry on my charecter as before and and just play to work through the technoligies and to help others and generaly enjoy the game

please messege back asap

truly sorry and thankfull for al the help all the moderators have given me over the past couple of weeks

urs truly johnathan.

Edited by johny732601

ok i am sorry to be posting on my own post this is just to let u know that the only items that i achieved through useing an alternative charecter is the coal iron silver roses and chrysanthemum's on "johny90" i did not make any money due to the fact i was saveing all the items for a guild project so i dont know but if u take items away can it only be those coz i havnt got a hope to make the money to get things like the books back and they were a gift from one of ur people as i said in my previous post urs sincerly johnathan

ok its been three days now :D please reply please?... can i have johny90 back i promise i will never ever break another rule ever again... u will never see my name (as a bad thing) ever again i promise if i do u can ban my ip i promise please just let me have him back please...

A lot of stuff got put on your account from your mule. We're deciding what to do about that.

oww ok well i am sure u know better than i do what did but i believe it to have only been things like the coal roses silver cotton to the best of my memory that is it... sorry again for thee trouble i have caused i never ment to be a nusance :(

Aislinn just a question (or whoever else can take care of this if its possible) but is it possible and whould it help if either u removed everyitem of my charecter (except the books) then give him bak? or is it possible to move the books onto my new charecter "johnni" and then delete him completely? please write bak soon

yours faithfully johnathan