Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
korrode

The price of the Iron Platemail construction book

Hello EL Developers,

Considering the price of the Titanium and Steel Plate/Cuisses/Greaves construction books, I think the price of the Iron Plate/Cuisses/Greaves construction books need to be reviewed, ecspecially the price of the Iron Platemail construction book.

Thanks for your time,

Korrode.

i agree with u .......

iron greaves book = 8kgc steel & tit greaves books = 6kgc each

iron plate book = 40kgc !!!! steel & tit plate books = 6kgc each

its useless 2 buy iron plate book .... and my manu lvl is going near iron plate recommended lvl (with blessing) but i rather buy tit chain book (monster drop (cost 500~1000gc from player) and take 1 efe) than buying iron plate book

FMA

There is possibly a justification in reviewing these prices; though it may equally result in an increase in the prices of steel and titanium plate books to bring them into line with the cost of Iron Plate, or make those books require iron plate knowledge first.

One reason why the steel and titanium plate books (and the other new weapons and armour) may be cheap is that they require far more expensive and rare ingredients, making them far hard to source than iron plate. The cost is deferred from the book into actual construction.