Eternal Lands Official Forums
Grayseraph

Oldnight

Well, I interview this guy to join my guild. He checks out, and I find no bad background info on him.

he turns around and scams players with an alternate player account, hiding it from me.

I discover this, and I ban him.

to the honorable guilds out there, don't accept this guy.

How did you find out it was him if it was an alt he used?

@torq Lol. Must be one of those bad scammers.

Edited by sparhawk

How did you find out it was him if it was an alt he used?

Probably because he isn't really good at hiding his alt's. Had troubles with him before.

UM...could we see a bit of proofs..and possibly the names of his known alts? POintless warning us about one of them but not any others you know for certain are his? :blink:

Ok, well the reason I know this is that his alt tells me that he sells a book to a new guy (metallurgy, 30gc iirc) for 1k. he then turns around in his original oldnight form and tells one of my guildmembers.

His alt is a character named sesima.

Ok, well the reason I know this is that his alt tells me that he sells a book to a new guy (metallurgy, 30gc iirc) for 1k. he then turns around in his original oldnight form and tells one of my guildmembers.

His alt is a character named sesima.

And at least 4 times a day for the last week oldnight or sesima pms Katkusa (guard bot) the exact phrase "r u on?"

No one else dose this, so its obvious to me that thes chars are one an the same. been going on for a while now, and really quite irritating, that they persist.

Ironically if either of them walked onto the map with the bot down, even the weakest trainer could kill em with one blow. :P